sesamin on a lean bulk?
- 07-11-2006, 02:20 AM
- 07-11-2006, 11:00 PM
I would, it can't hurt. It should limit fat gains and I have read that you should take the full 3. It wont affect your gains and will help. I saw that from a Controlled Labs rep on another board as they now have a sesamin product. But I use it all the time no matter bulk/cut and I personally love the stuff. And I love how its getting cheaper now too!
- 07-12-2006, 08:16 AM
I took a low dose (4 a day) of melting point at the beginning of my recent "lean bulk". I'm in a mild caloric surplus (less then 500 cals a day). In the 5 or so weeks that I took the MP I saw very little fat gain. In the 4 weeks since I stopped taking it I've noticed a definite increase in fat gain.
I feel that it really worked for me, so it is at least worth a shot.
Similar Forum Threads
- By EatMoar in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-02-2012, 06:30 PM
- By Bolicnewb in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2011, 02:43 PM
- By Eagleman003 in forum BulkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
- By JonasDavidsson in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2005, 07:30 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:22 PM