What do I start with??

usmceric

Awards
Okay HMAX or PMAX for my first cycle? Now even though I am an experienced lifter and I know my body very well, I am overwhelmed at the amount of info that is out there. I know that Hmax is somewhat like Halodrol-50 and Pmax is similar to Pheraflex. I am 29yo., 5'6", and weigh 165 with 9.5-11% bf. I try to take in about 3000 calories a day, but its hard sometimes. Even though I am training hard, and mixing up my routines for shock value, I have hit a wall. I want to bulk up to 175lbs. So what one of these supps will help me the most? If none of these will, what would. What is a good first time stack for someone like myself? I know that the answers are on this site, but there is so much info I get a headache, so thats why I am posting my own thread. I am currently taking Pump Juice pre workout and an AAKG supp form NOW Foods, BSN TruMass for protein, and a multivit. I need help form the guru's of muscledom!! Thanks in advance.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Out of the two I'd go with PMax simply because I know it's almost the same as Phera-Plex which I know is fairly side free.

But, the more I look around the supplements availible today the more I wonder if there's any point in taking designer steroids. If you haven't used any supplements other than the ones you listed you might want to check out products like ALRI Jungle Warfare, Anabolic Xtreme Hyperdrol, USPLabs PowerFULL, Designer Supplements Activate, etc. All of which are 'herbal', don't require PCT and will promote lean mass gain and strength.

TexN343

Awards
Hmax for me cut me up. Pmax is a great bulker! 15pounds kept 11. Sides for both are very little. Blood pressure actually raised more with Hmax.