Body Fortress: Creatine (high performance)

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time using Creatine... Is there anyone out there that has used this stuff?...... If so, what did ya think?

I started using it 3 days ago, the same time I started a 4 week ergomax LMG cycle..... I was reading that some people use creatine during a cycle and some only during PCT...... I'm planning on using it for the next couple month to see how thing GROW> :lol:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that the Walmart stuff? I've never tried it, but would definately keep the creatine for post cycle to retain mass.

ZoMbSta

Awards
the fact that it's your first time using creatine and at the same time you are using ergomax LMG is quite wasteful...i mean you should just use out creatine for 1 yr and not touch any of those anabolic stuff....to let the creatine do its stuff and max out before going to PHs...

creatine itself is pretty anabolic and from what many post i have read...you don't do PHs until you have tried every other possible way to grow...from this case you seemed to have just jump straight in i assume?

good advice would be to drop that ergomax lmg for a yr or so and just do creatine..

no offense...just my 2 cents worth....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jim,

The next obvious question: Do you have the other proper items on hand for PCT?
Creatine would definitely not be considered a staple of PCT.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys....... MY question was, has anyone used this Creatine before? (Body Fortress)..... Funny how people just jump right in on how I should be using Ph's/steroids...... I have a few cycles under my belt with in the past couple years and yes, I have done proper post cycle therapy. I have every thing I need for this cycle also..... One thing I will take into consideration.... I will drop the creatine until my PCT starts...... Anyway, thanks for all your information. :blink:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, creatine on-cycle has a synergistic effect, as it up-regulates your androgenic receptors.

ZoMbSta

Awards
oops....sorry about that...but the way u phrase it sounds like you are a creatine first-timer...and yeah...drop the creatine for pct..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A little birdie told me that Body Fortress is made by the same company that owns Vitamin World, and another company that makes "White Box."
Body Fortress creatine is your run of the mill sugar and creatine so it should work, but their Whey Protein should be avoided at all costs due to its high lactose content. Their true value is their Glutamine.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
ALRI suggest using creatine ON cycle due to the fact that it is one less thing that your liver has to do. Not sure if that's law but ALRI has always done right by me.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
oops....sorry about that...but the way u phrase it sounds like you are a creatine first-timer...and yeah...drop the creatine for post cycle therapy..
Thank's man, I should have worded it this way... " This is my first time using Body Fortress Creatine"........ I see we also have mixed feelings about using it "ON" cycle...... I know that wasn't the question but it's becoming very interesting.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
a lot creatine products are bought from a large bulk supplier. this supplier not only supplies this one company, but many others. they take the creatine and either add other ingredients to make it their own formula or cap it in their own capsules and sell it. as Apowerz said, should be run-in-the-mill and work as it should. there are better brands and formulas out there but we will not get into that on this thread. what form of creatine is it? hopefully you will not get much water bloat while on cycle from it, if any at all - depending on type, but if you can afford to run it through your cycle and PCT - i say go for it. if you can not, save for PCT to help keep as much gains as possible.

ZoMbSta

Awards
Thank's man, I should have worded it this way... " This is my first time using Body Fortress Creatine"........ I see we also have mixed feelings about using it "ON" cycle...... I know that wasn't the question but it's becoming very interesting.
yeah...its quite debatable stuff to take ON or PCT...but those that suggest taking ON are actually quite theory-based cuz i have not seen anybody actually take it ON..most i heard of take it for PCT...to counter the mass and strength loss that is supposed to come PCT...maybe you can actually try taking it ON and tell us the results??...maybe with bloodwork included?