Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"

1. Bloodwork While on "Natural Anabolics"

Does anyone know of any solid evidence that proves these new "natural anabolics" are legit? The supplements I speak of are PowerFULL and the like. How about bloodwork drawn while using these supplements for a comparison? Thanks.

2. If ALRI, USP Labs etc would send me a bottle of a natural booster free of charge i'd do it , i don't see that happening though, lol.

3. We had a bunch of testers run bloodwork with reloaded and reloaded + activate (i.e the NHA Stack). Can be found here: Designer Supplements

I had 3-4 activate alone bloodwork results also, but i lost them last year when my PC crashed.
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!
    •   

4. This is a very good idea, and is something that all companies claiming hormonal enhancement should do.

5. I had test levels checked when using Powerfull post PCT to see if it was suppressive or not (early on when it was being debated). Test levels were good. Unfortunatley I do not have 'before and after' to make a comparison.

6. Supersoldier ran bloodwork on PowerFULL a while back. I believe the results showed elevated test and prolactin levels.

BV

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    Supersoldier ran bloodwork on PowerFULL a while back. I believe the results showed elevated test and prolactin levels.

BV
    Interesting on the elevated prolactin levels.... I am running that at the moment:

10-12 PFULL/day
    8-10 Symm X/day
    3 Jungle Warfare

1st week of pct also, so nolvadex and aromasin are also in there...I am tapering down the aromasin and moving over to ALRI Restore as well....

8. I was told powerfull lowered prolactin....

9. Powerfull and x-factor had no effect on test/ftest/ifg-1/estradoil for me

10. Quote Originally Posted by Robboe
    We had a bunch of testers run bloodwork with reloaded and reloaded + activate (i.e the NHA Stack). Can be found here: Designer Supplements

I had 3-4 activate alone bloodwork results also, but i lost them last year when my PC crashed.
    I'll look, I think I have them on the other PC.

11. this prolactin can be bothersome.

12. I didnt like the rise in SS prolactin levels either but if you read his post he"s been running a lot of sh** and says his results might not be average.

13. Quote Originally Posted by skull
    I didnt like the rise in SS prolactin levels either but if you read his post he"s been running a lot of sh** and says his results might not be average.
    Very true, the guy was on for like 1 year sraight and that may have had something to do with it

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bloodwork While On Cycle
    By chil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 10:05 PM
  2. anabolic diet while on nasty mass(prohormone)? need help
    By lean in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 02:31 PM
  3. Anabolic Diet while on The ONE
    By Tumey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1