Albuterol???

01yz426

01yz426

Awards
My friend has questions about weather or not to start his Albuterol cycle before or after his cycle of
Halodrol/Orastan-E/Novedex XT???

He is thinking of doing the 20-days of Albuterol to get a little leaner, then take a 2-week break and then begin his 30-day
cycle of Halodrol/Orastan-E/Novedex XT...

What are your thoughts on this process???

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
I would do it after, but thats just me. So tell " your friend " that. HAHA

zodiacswat

Awards
My friend has questions about weather or not to start his Albuterol cycle before or after his cycle of
Halodrol/Orastan-E/Novedex XT???

He is thinking of doing the 20-days of Albuterol to get a little leaner, then take a 2-week break and then begin his 30-day
cycle of Halodrol/Orastan-E/Novedex XT...

What are your thoughts on this process???
Never heard of this. How does this inhalent interact with supplements and work out?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well....just a rule of thumb for me now is I'm not going to start anything with a high BF % because it just doesn't make any sense to me. It's too hard to track fat gain and overall progress/effects when you are fat to start with. So, if you ask me, the leaner he can get before he starts - the better.

lifter2005

lifter2005

Awards
I would do it after, but thats just me. So tell " your friend " that. HAHA
HAHA

Whats up with all these "friends" dont have internet connections. I see posts everyday of people asking for their "friends" about their cycle. If its for you, just ask!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Well....just a rule of thumb for me now is I'm not going to start anything with a high BF % because it just doesn't make any sense to me. It's too hard to track fat gain and overall progress/effects when you are fat to start with. So, if you ask me, the leaner he can get before he starts - the better.
Completely agree!

Cut up and then clean bulk. I am almost at my goal of getting a sub 10% BF. I was at around 200 a few months ago but now I'm down to just below 180. I plan on slowly losing the remaining fat until I'm satisfied with my BF. Once I'm there, I dont plan on leaving. I have enough mass to be happy and I'm just going to go on a permanent slow clean bulk eating just above maitenance and all clean foods. I see no point in doing an all out bulk when you can just eat completely clean instead of eating everything in sight.