Who is your favorite guru?

  1. Who is your favorite guru?


    Who is your favorite guru? Dan Duchaine, Paul Borresen, or Chad Nicholls???

  2. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Bobo

  3. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    Bobo
    I'd say the same, but Bobo refuses to be called a guru. As opposed to acting like he invented something, he applies what is proven by research. A great investment :bruce1:
    •   
       


  4. I'll third Bobo.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
  5. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    I'd say the same, but Bobo refuses to be called a guru. As opposed to acting like he invented something, he applies what is proven by research. A great investment :bruce1:
    I do not care what bobo thinks!:bruce1:

  6. I'll 4th a Bobo.

  7. Who's this Bobo clown anyway?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  8. Yogi's sidekick?
  9. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr
    Who's this Bobo clown anyway?

    He paints his face when he works out...honest.

  10. ill have to say duchaine. a genius in my book.

  11. Jared.

    His 6 & 12 inch Veggie Sub Workouts, and Side Dish Baked Chip Supplement plans are wicked good.

    The man is a machine.... lol

    Ok, seriously.... hard to put your finger on any one person. I'll have to be the party pooper and say AM.com is the best. You get to see a lot of viewpoints and make your own decisions. I have found accepting any one persons ideas as the truth can lead to problems.
    And for many of the Superdrol/ATD lovers out there, man-boobs.

  12. JBlaze (plus he's a dreamboat!!)

  13. No doubt it is Bobo in my mind from my recent experiences/gains with him.

  14. how much does Bobo charge?

  15. Am I gonna get flamed for saying Vince Gironda?

    or are you guys only refering to current?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Decca****
    how much does Bobo charge?
    a lot less than his competitors. Follow the FLA link in the FLA training section.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Am I gonna get flamed for saying Vince Gironda?

    or are you guys only refering to current?
    Could be anyone you like but he's no Bobo

  18. Author L. Rea read all his books except his new one and he never fails to let me down, his supplements are kickass as well. Duchaine was a pioneer and a very smart guy but some of his discoveries have proven dangerous and Paul Borreson is a joke, it's called use everything including the kitchen sink, lol. But guys are you talking about advice on just diet and training when refering to Bobo or what? Like the guys above are known for being Gear guru's. And until we try out the services of a couple of these guys we are all biased.


    If your ever bored see if you can find a copy of Paul Borreson's book "The Stack", you can sit back and laugh at the crazy **** the guy suggests, i'm sure he has hurt or killed many bodybuilders with his suggestions.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Author L. Rea read all his books except his new one and he never fails to let me down, his supplements are kickass as well. Duchaine was a pioneer and a very smart guy but some of his discoveries have proven dangerous and Paul Borreson is a joke, it's called use everything including the kitchen sink, lol. But guys are you talking about advice on just diet and training when refering to Bobo or what? Like the guys above are known for being Gear guru's. And until we try out the services of a couple of these guys we are all biased.


    If your ever bored see if you can find a copy of Paul Borreson's book "The Stack", you can sit back and laugh at the crazy **** the guy suggests, i'm sure he has hurt or killed many bodybuilders with his suggestions.
    Took the words right out of my mouth,Borresen was insane,ALR is a genius.:bb3:

  20. I dont have a particular one. I have read chemical muscle enhancement by Author Rea and read his articles and i have to say good stuff; although much of his stuff is promoting gear im not deep into using androgens(nothing wrong with them and i have used them and i may still but its just a personal choice for a person) recently ive been reading Charles Poliqun's articles and think he knows what hes doing mainly with nutrition, carb cycling, and controlling insulin.

    I have heard of Chad Nichols and hear hes one of the best out there as far as nutrition right?

    but there different gurus in each feild - i mean REa seems to me to be more tailored to gear. and each person has their specialilty. i like to tale hatever i can from whoever and use it. Like Bruce Lee said take what you can thats useful and dont care where it came from- or something like that, i get them sayings mixed up sometimes or off on a few words.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Could be anyone you like but he's no Bobo

    I dunno, I think creating the first Mr. Olympia, without the use of steroids or creatine, holds some credibility to the name.

  22. ^^hahaha, he probably replied without putting the name to real thought.

  23. Smeton Yea, everything you read by Author L. Rea was geared towards steroids because that's what his books were about, a step by step guide to becoming a total beast. Look into Building The Perfect Beast Naturally, i wanna read it, he knows quite a bit about training and nutrition.

  24. Louie Simmons :squat: :good: :dl:

  25. Yeah VG was great, but Arnie did use Steroids, As well as Bill Pearl, don't know about Larry Scott, but I think so... ANd if not that was a great accomplishment.

  26. Joe Weider - Trainer of Champions!!!!!! Just kidding..lol.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    Louie Simmons :squat: :good: :dl:
    Yep another master mind of training knowledge.:bruce1:

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    I dunno, I think creating the first Mr. Olympia, without the use of steroids or creatine, holds some credibility to the name.
    Larry Scott used steroids,but Gironda was ahead of his time on alot of his ideas.

  29. I'm gonna go with LakemountD...guru in training. Bobo is the freaking balls in my books as well (that is good).
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Smeton Yea, everything you read by Author L. Rea was geared towards steroids because that's what his books were about, a step by step guide to becoming a total beast. Look into Building The Perfect Beast Naturally, i wanna read it, he knows quite a bit about training and nutrition.
    Thanks bro ill check it out.

  31. why is that list growing, rampage?

  32. PAt Arnold
    Dan Duchain
    SWALE
    BIG CAT

  33. Quote Originally Posted by x_muscle
    PAt Arnold
    Dan Duchain
    SWALE
    BIG CAT
    O yeah Pat Arnold is good at what he does. what does he do? chemicals ...he seems like his very introverted in his own little world , but i think he does he what hes good at.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Yeah VG was great, but Arnie did use Steroids, As well as Bill Pearl, don't know about Larry Scott, but I think so... ANd if not that was a great accomplishment.
    Larry Scott used steroids,but Gironda was ahead of his time on alot of his ideas.
    Gironda refused to train anyone while they were on roids. He was against them.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What is your favorite TV show?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 02:47 PM
  2. Who is your favorite Pro
    By pudzian2 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 02:54 PM
  3. Who is your favorite Pro? Win free product!
    By EasyEJL in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:02 PM
  4. Who is your all time Favorite Actress (pick 3)
    By aries70 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 09:25 AM
  5. What flavor of protein shake is your favorite?
    By Chemo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Log in
Log in