D-Bol and Winni-V

cjs26e4u

Awards
Hi guys this is my first post and im fairly new to the bodybuilding aspect. Im in the military and have been for the last 4 years. I am a physical training monitor and conduct physical training (PT) tests. That being said i do have somewhat knowledge of cardio and physical fitness. However, one of the new guys on my flight, yes im Air Force, suggested that i cycle with D-Bol and Winni-V. He seems to be very knowledgeable, cut, currently holds the military all-time 100m sprint at 10 secs flat, and is sponsored by Nike. He has somewhat been coaching my workouts on the next level. I am very slim, 23m 6ft 155lbs with a very high metabolizm, and would like to put on at least 20lbs. Cut is important but muscle mass is more important to me right now. I ordered D-Bol and Winni-V and have read numerous threads and articles about both. One of my concerns is, never having used either of these, at what doses should i start out with? I have heard of people staring out as little as 2 D-Bol per day - 8x per day. Same with the winni-v. This is what my "coach" has been using and seems to work very well, but he has been working out for quite some time. Any and all feedback is welcome, and again thanks for letting me join this site. Talk to everyone later, CJ.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, where to start?

I wouldn't be putting this guys name out there like that since if what you say is right, it wouldn't be hard to figure out who he is. You also should research a lot more before jumping into any AS not to mention you're in the military which has its own hazards. You need to know the dangers of AS as well as things 'simple/ like diet and training before you even start.

Do you have your PCT stuff and what is it and at what dosage are you taking?

cjs26e4u

Awards
Forgive my ignorance, but "AS" do you mean anabolic steroid? Also i am not taking anything as of yet.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah which is what D-bol is. or are you talking about some kind of otc commercial supp with that name?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro but that stuff is more wastful of your money than buying cell tech.

cjs26e4u

Awards
Thats what i hear alot on the internet, but i've personally seen this guy take this combo and he has unbelievable workouts. All that aside, i have a real open mind about this and would like to enter the bodybuilding game on the rightfoot. If you were in my shoes, what would you recommend? I am increasing my diet from 3000 to 3500-4000 cal intake and will be working out alotmore often.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check the nutrition and supplement forums here and start with the basics of diet and exercise. I know people who have great workouts and get great gains with just protein and creatine added to their daily food intake. Mind set and dedication play a big role in what you see in the gym. Not just what they put in their body in the form of pills.

You made it here and registered. That's the first step. The next step is grab a bottle of water and start reading. there's a ton of information as well as many informative people here who would point you in the right direction.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Did he buy from the same place?

D-Bol and Winni aren't legally sold OTC, what you have is closer to snake oil.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
What these guys say is true. Jay hit it on the head as far as nutrition and training. Those will be the most important factors no matter what you plan on taking.

The products you mention from SDI labs are indeed fake and a waste of money, not to mention you cant get the real stuff for cheaper than that.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
What JH said is solid advice for ya. I'd ditch the sdi-labs stuff and pick up some other goods if available.

cjs26e4u

Awards
What other goods should i be looking at? Im in the Denver, Co area so anyone know where i should check out or talk to?

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
What other goods should i be looking at?
WATER, Food, Food and more Food. Next a multi vitamin, whey protein, possibly creatine. This is in order of importance by the way (BTW).

zodiacswat

Awards
since you have it. Get your diet on, take the stuff and start a log on here and let us know. You spent the money so find out if its snake oil so next time you won't get bit. Get your post cycle stuff ready for afterwards so you don't have probs later on. I saw this stuff too and hesitated. You may want to get a stimulant to mix in in case of lathargy. Let us know.

zodiacswat

Awards
Sorry for the ignorance once again, but what type of stimulant and what is it used for?
An energy booster before workout. It could be poosible of lathargy while taking this stuff during or after a workout. So you may need somthing to kick in for post workout or during whatever time you lift. Just do some searching for boosters. When are you going to begin your dosage?:yawn:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
What other goods should i be looking at? Im in the Denver, Co area so anyone know where i should check out or talk to?

I'd probably get some CEE(CNW or try some Chaos) with a protein supp. Start out with that.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it's SDI Labs, I wouldn't worry much about PCT.. Damn good chance it's nothing to cause shut-down.. If so, look into ATD, Tamoxifen, clomid and such.. We have a Post Cycle Therapy section here, check it out..

cjs26e4u

Awards
Thanks for everyones help, you've all been really informative!

cjs26e4u

Awards
I've been taking 3 of each the past two days. Had to slack off my cal intake, not used to eating so much made me a little sick. Im going with a 3000 cal diet and working my way up to 4. But right now i feel fine, nothing unusual or spectacular thus far.....

zodiacswat

Awards
I've been taking 3 of each the past two days. Had to slack off my cal intake, not used to eating so much made me a little sick. Im going with a 3000 cal diet and working my way up to 4. But right now i feel fine, nothing unusual or spectacular thus far.....
Have not seen your feedback on your cycle. Any gains or not? Was it worth the $$$?