Testers needed

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are looking for testers for our next product

Appetite Support which is an appetite stimulator.

Preferance if you have made a post here or on another forum asking how to increase your appetite or stating that you are having trouble eating enough because of lack of appetite.

So go ahead and post if you are interested. We will pick the testers by the end of the week.

Thank you

CROWLER

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I would love to test a product, but I don't have that problem.

:dance:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
kwycke will be in EVERY thread regarding appetite stimulation! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I am interested because Ill be starting a Bobo bulk soon. Although I cant personally tell if its going to be food I cant handle, Ive been eating more than I ever had really on his cut :jaw:

thurston770

Awards
I want to try it. What do I have to do.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
I totally want to try it. I have been bulking for a month, and have been hitting aroung 4000 cals/day, but I want to be higher and I can't seem to stuff any more food down my face. An appetite stimulator is just what I need. I have tons of free time as well, so the log will be very detailed, F.Y.I.

ZoMbSta

Awards
i would love to be a tester for this appetite stimulant...had been having difficult forcing food down to bulk up since my appendicitis 4 mths ago...

used to be able to down 8-10 meals a day without any problem...now i have to force myself with 6 meals a day...been trying to bulk up but is very difficult since 6 meals is all i feel i can do nowadays...

having an asian body(well...since i'm asian)...if you need a tester from an asian race...i will be more than happy to help..

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to try it while running superdrol, a compound that really makes me not want to eat a damn thing.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try it.

Finding it hard to eat over 6000cals a day at present.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to put this to the test. I feel like my appetite is one of the things standing in b/w me and obtaining a solid 190-195 right now. If it works well and doesn't cost much, I'll use it for a few months if health permits.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this a shot as I find it hard to get the extra calories I need to bulk. I'm just starting a bulk and can use all the help I can get. I'm currently 6' 190lbs and looking to hit around 205 before a cut. Product sounds interesting. PICK ME!!! I think i'm a great candidate for it. I'll even add some now pics.. not the greatest though.

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
id love to test something like this, i need to eat more

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
i would also love to try this product, im currently 6'1 188, i was at 205, and i would love to bulk back up

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
i would also love to test this product, im currently 6'1 188 and was at 205, i would love to really get my appetite going to bulk back up

Iron Adikt

Iron Adikt

Awards
wow sorry about that stupid old pc, i clicked it a few times cause it just sat there....... and now it posts a buncha times, sorry please remove all but one

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Follow his instructions outlined in the first post and wait to see if you're picked.