- 07-12-2004, 10:56 AM
- 07-12-2004, 03:37 PM
07-13-2004, 12:21 AM
07-13-2004, 12:44 AM
Seriously, don't worry about glucosamine and negative impacts. Almost all studies that had these used ridiculously high levels. Par, Spook, and Nandi have all commented on it, and thats enough for me.
07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
I can tell you from personal experience that glucosamine will make you fat in no time. It messes up glucose metabolism really fast. Even small doses. At least it does for me. I had to kiss my 5% bodyfat goodbye when I started taking it and I even improved my diet while taking Glucosamine because I have gotten an increace in BF from it before, but it's hopless. I will never use it again.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CNN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2003, 03:24 PM
- By CNN in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2003, 05:14 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2003, 01:59 AM
- By belbs75 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2003, 11:14 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2003, 04:40 AM