Muscle tech tablet form creatine
- 07-01-2006, 12:03 PM
- 07-01-2006, 03:29 PM
better off getting a cheaper creatine or any supplement other than muscle tech.
- 07-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by OCCFan023
That would probably be the best bet.
07-02-2006, 11:48 AM
More than likely, there will be a 12 page ad in a muscle magazine glorifying this creatine tablet's ability to pack on 152lbs of lean muscle in 3 weeks.
07-03-2006, 11:27 AM
I tried a bottle. Waste of money. Read the other threads about CEE regarding bloat and kidney issues on this page. You may come to the realization that CEE is just regular creatine mono. Like mentioned above, if you want creatine just get the bulk and take it the old fashion way -- load heavy for a week then maintain with 5 g per day.
07-04-2006, 05:59 AM
07-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Yeah I saw that in GNC yesterday, expensive, it was like $60-70 bucks a bottle!
07-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Muscletech is a joke. I cant believe they arent out of business by now. Thats one company that I seriously hope goes out of business.
Similar Forum Threads
- By smalls556 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-27-2007, 05:27 PM
- By khan-unit in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2006, 03:47 PM
- By mightyconan in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2006, 03:28 PM
- By revodrew in forum PicsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-08-2006, 08:47 AM
- By sicosico in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-11-2003, 07:33 PM