Muscle tech tablet form creatine

1. Muscle tech tablet form creatine

does anyone know about that new tablet form creatine by Muscle tech. let me know if you've tried it and how the results were.

2. better off getting a cheaper creatine or any supplement other than muscle tech.

3. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    better off getting a cheaper creatine or any supplement other than muscle tech.

That would probably be the best bet.
    •   

4. More than likely, there will be a 12 page ad in a muscle magazine glorifying this creatine tablet's ability to pack on 152lbs of lean muscle in 3 weeks.

5. I tried a bottle. Waste of money. Read the other threads about CEE regarding bloat and kidney issues on this page. You may come to the realization that CEE is just regular creatine mono. Like mentioned above, if you want creatine just get the bulk and take it the old fashion way -- load heavy for a week then maintain with 5 g per day.

6. thanks guys..........

7. Yeah I saw that in GNC yesterday, expensive, it was like $60-70 bucks a bottle!

Crazy.

8. Muscletech is a joke. I cant believe they arent out of business by now. Thats one company that I seriously hope goes out of business.

Similar Forum Threads

1. muscle tech
    By smalls556 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 06:27 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 04:47 PM
  3. Question On M1t In Tablet Form
    By mightyconan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
  4. Man I love muscle tech