cutting supplements...opinions needed - AnabolicMinds.com

cutting supplements...opinions needed

1. New Member

Thumbs up cutting supplements...opinions needed

i have narrowed my decision down to 3: BURN3D, avant labs HEAT, or cAMPHIBOLIC.

im looking for anyones experiances/opinions with/on any ONE of these products. I have currently been cutting for 4 weeks, i will add the supplement i choose at around week 8. i am going to be running the supplement solo and will include a detailed log.

2. New Member

I can speak for c2/camph combo it works very well great energy focus w/ no jitters sleeplessness or crash . as far as amp there seemed to be some good reviews stacking it w/ avants heat stack
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull
    I can speak for c2/camph combo it works very well great energy focus w/ no jitters sleeplessness or crash . as far as amp there seemed to be some good reviews stacking it w/ avants heat stack

thanks bro, i was looking to run the supplement solo. but stacking seems to be the norm.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

If going solo I'd say cAMPIBOLIC, mainly because I didn't think much of c2 when I was using it and I haven't tried AMP
  5. New Member

I have used several bottles of AMP. It is a top class supplement for smooth long lasting energy, well being and appetite suppressing. Whether it has its own fat burning mechanism aside from above I am not sure.

AMP would not be my choice for a solo run, more of a supplement to keep in the back of the cupboard behind a sheet of glass, with the words 'break in case of low energy', and use it sparingly since the effects can diminish after constant (ab)use :-) That being said there are good deals to be had on HEAT (another favourite of main)/AMP combo.

I have heard excellent things about the USP products (currently using REM and its good) and there are some good sales on at the moment (check their site)

If I may throw BURN3D into the ring, currently using and having excellent results and it is very reasonable!!!

What ever you choose good luck, I will keep an eye out for a log
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB
    I have used several bottles of AMP. It is a top class supplement for smooth long lasting energy, well being and appetite suppressing. Whether it has its own fat burning mechanism aside from above I am not sure.

AMP would not be my choice for a solo run, more of a supplement to keep in the back of the cupboard behind a sheet of glass, with the words 'break in case of low energy', and use it sparingly since the effects can diminish after constant (ab)use :-) That being said there are good deals to be had on HEAT (another favourite of main)/AMP combo.

I have heard excellent things about the USP products (currently using REM and its good) and there are some good sales on at the moment (check their site)

If I may throw BURN3D into the ring, currently using and having excellent results and it is very reasonable!!!

What ever you choose good luck, I will keep an eye out for a log

thanks for the input bro, i will check up on the BURN3D
  7. Board Supporter

defientely check out Burned. But....

cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP

Stuff is great, I love it because it is not a stimulant and it definetely works. I don't have any negative sides on the stuff except for getting a little warm.
  8. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    defientely check out Burned. But....

cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP

Stuff is great, I love it because it is not a stimulant and it definetely works. I don't have any negative sides on the stuff except for getting a little warm.
    I couldn't have said it better I wholeheartedly agree!
  9. Board Supporter

I completely agree with Rage
  10. New Member

cAMP is pulling ahead!,
    i have edited my first post check it out bros., i basically decided that i wanted more of a thermo instead of a energy boost.
  11. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I am in the cAMP camp.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  12. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.

had great results using the two bottles of basic cuts that i got at the arnold expo, and stim x which ive tampered in here and there. The obvoius appetite is gone, and considering finals for the last college sem came crashin mid cut cycle, the stress killed my diet and cardio for 2 weeks. surprisingly ater having a crap diet for 2 weeks, and no cardio i was still noticlab cutting, and pretty much maintained the rest till myweek 6. i was very impressed with basic cuts alone, and also tampering stim x here and there every 2 days.
    and i didnt feel jumpy/jittery or have a leth. attack, heck i got better sleep during my cut cycle than i ever have.
  13. New Member

I use both BURN3D and cAMP and intentionally underdose both to get the nice balance of Green Tea and Forskolin that I need. Although I am getting less TTA and Bacopa than others use around here, I am able to use both supps for longer periods of time without as many sides.
  14. New Member

bump,

im thinking about throwing some sesamin in with the cAMP. yes or no guys?

so we either have a cAMP/sesamin log or a cAMP log.....which one do yall want to see?
  15. New Member

i went ahead and got the sesamin and cAMP. My log will start at the end of July. keep an eye out guys
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BLANE
    i have narrowed my decision down to 3: BURN3D, avant labs HEAT, or cAMPHIBOLIC.

im looking for anyones experiances/opinions with/on any ONE of these products. I have currently been cutting for 4 weeks, i will add the supplement i choose at around week 8. i am going to be running the supplement solo and will include a detailed log.
    You do know that BURN3D has more of Green Tea/Forslean then cAMP, therefore eliminiting it completely. Just like when you buy weight gainers, you dont need to take protein with them, they have both..
    HEAT is not bad, but your best bet lies here:
    E+C + BURN3D
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLANE
    i went ahead and got the sesamin and cAMP. My log will start at the end of July. keep an eye out guys

im guessing you did not read the whole thread bro
  18. Registered User

Blane does not need your unsolicited comments here. Make your own log if you wish.
    Last edited by Jayhawkk; 07-08-2006 at 10:48 PM.
  19. New Member

log will start on august 1 guys.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting cycle opinions needed
    By kik123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:49 PM
  2. Opinions Needed on Supplement Choices
    By Black Label in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-17-2007, 07:58 AM
  3. Transdermal/oral CUTTING SUPPLEMENT NEEDED!!
    By IronMind in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 11:07 PM
  5. Cutting stack cyle opinions needed please
    By FOXDIE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 06:29 PM