cutting supplements...opinions needed

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i have narrowed my decision down to 3: BURN3D, avant labs HEAT, or cAMPHIBOLIC.

im looking for anyones experiances/opinions with/on any ONE of these products. I have currently been cutting for 4 weeks, i will add the supplement i choose at around week 8. i am going to be running the supplement solo and will include a detailed log.

Pit Bull

Awards
I can speak for c2/camph combo it works very well great energy focus w/ no jitters sleeplessness or crash . as far as amp there seemed to be some good reviews stacking it w/ avants heat stack

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
I can speak for c2/camph combo it works very well great energy focus w/ no jitters sleeplessness or crash . as far as amp there seemed to be some good reviews stacking it w/ avants heat stack

thanks bro, i was looking to run the supplement solo. but stacking seems to be the norm.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If going solo I'd say cAMPIBOLIC, mainly because I didn't think much of c2 when I was using it and I haven't tried AMP

DaveB

Awards
I have used several bottles of AMP. It is a top class supplement for smooth long lasting energy, well being and appetite suppressing. Whether it has its own fat burning mechanism aside from above I am not sure.

AMP would not be my choice for a solo run, more of a supplement to keep in the back of the cupboard behind a sheet of glass, with the words 'break in case of low energy', and use it sparingly since the effects can diminish after constant (ab)use :) That being said there are good deals to be had on HEAT (another favourite of main)/AMP combo.

I have heard excellent things about the USP products (currently using REM and its good) and there are some good sales on at the moment (check their site)

If I may throw BURN3D into the ring, currently using and having excellent results and it is very reasonable!!!

What ever you choose good luck, I will keep an eye out for a log

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
I have used several bottles of AMP. It is a top class supplement for smooth long lasting energy, well being and appetite suppressing. Whether it has its own fat burning mechanism aside from above I am not sure.

AMP would not be my choice for a solo run, more of a supplement to keep in the back of the cupboard behind a sheet of glass, with the words 'break in case of low energy', and use it sparingly since the effects can diminish after constant (ab)use :) That being said there are good deals to be had on HEAT (another favourite of main)/AMP combo.

I have heard excellent things about the USP products (currently using REM and its good) and there are some good sales on at the moment (check their site)

If I may throw BURN3D into the ring, currently using and having excellent results and it is very reasonable!!!

What ever you choose good luck, I will keep an eye out for a log

thanks for the input bro, i will check up on the BURN3D

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
defientely check out Burned. But....

cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP

Stuff is great, I love it because it is not a stimulant and it definetely works. I don't have any negative sides on the stuff except for getting a little warm.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
defientely check out Burned. But....

cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP cAMP

Stuff is great, I love it because it is not a stimulant and it definetely works. I don't have any negative sides on the stuff except for getting a little warm.
I couldn't have said it better :thumbsup: I wholeheartedly agree!

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
cAMP is pulling ahead!,
i have edited my first post check it out bros., i basically decided that i wanted more of a thermo instead of a energy boost.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I am in the cAMP camp.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
had great results using the two bottles of basic cuts that i got at the arnold expo, and stim x which ive tampered in here and there. The obvoius appetite is gone, and considering finals for the last college sem came crashin mid cut cycle, the stress killed my diet and cardio for 2 weeks. surprisingly ater having a crap diet for 2 weeks, and no cardio i was still noticlab cutting, and pretty much maintained the rest till myweek 6. i was very impressed with basic cuts alone, and also tampering stim x here and there every 2 days.
and i didnt feel jumpy/jittery or have a leth. attack, heck i got better sleep during my cut cycle than i ever have.:woohoo:

novamanms

Awards
I use both BURN3D and cAMP and intentionally underdose both to get the nice balance of Green Tea and Forskolin that I need. Although I am getting less TTA and Bacopa than others use around here, I am able to use both supps for longer periods of time without as many sides.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
bump,

im thinking about throwing some sesamin in with the cAMP. yes or no guys?

so we either have a cAMP/sesamin log or a cAMP log.....which one do yall want to see?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
i went ahead and got the sesamin and cAMP. My log will start at the end of July. keep an eye out guys

Frank N Steroid

Awards
i have narrowed my decision down to 3: BURN3D, avant labs HEAT, or cAMPHIBOLIC.

im looking for anyones experiances/opinions with/on any ONE of these products. I have currently been cutting for 4 weeks, i will add the supplement i choose at around week 8. i am going to be running the supplement solo and will include a detailed log.
You do know that BURN3D has more of Green Tea/Forslean then cAMP, therefore eliminiting it completely. Just like when you buy weight gainers, you dont need to take protein with them, they have both..
HEAT is not bad, but your best bet lies here:
E+C + BURN3D

Frank N Steroid

Awards
Blane does not need your unsolicited comments here. Make your own log if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator: