Anabolic Innovations - Anyone else get more chocolate chips than cookie mix?

1. Anabolic Innovations - Anyone else get more chocolate chips than cookie mix?

I got my first 1lb bag of Anabolic Innovations cookie mix today and I was really excited to try it.

But it didnt work too well cause the bag is like 75% chocolate chips. Is this normal?
    But from what I could tell the cookies taste great and would be even better if each cookie wasn't 3/4 melted chocolate paste

2. Quote Originally Posted by Pie
    I got my first 1lb bag of Anabolic Innovations cookie mix today and I was really excited to try it.

But it didnt work too well cause the bag is like 75% chocolate chips. Is this normal?
    But from what I could tell the cookies taste great and would be even better if each cookie wasn't 3/4 melted chocolate paste
    I have the same ratio of chocolate chips to powder but I like the taste.
    crazy canuk

3. My first bag was more cookie mix... second bag was mostly chocolate chips. I love em both ways!
    •   

4. How much milk are you guys tossing in?

5. It's relative to how much mix you are using, I don't actually measure anything out. I put it in a bowl and add milk till I get the consistency that I'm looking for then its go time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared
    How much milk are you guys tossing in?

6. same here... if it's too runny, they flatten out too much. i like them so they're not quite runny and they have some consistency.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anyone else get lethargy from E-Bol?
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 12:15 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
  3. Anyone else getting viruses from here?
    By 1Fast400 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-05-2003, 12:37 AM