No-Xplode please help, I don´t feel anything !

choco

Awards
hello guys,
i dont feel anything positive or negative from no-xplode.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST HOW MUCH SCOOPS YOU ARE USING ??

i use 400ml water to mix
i`m drinking 3-4 liter water over the day
i have used 1 scoop another two times two scoops of no-xplode
i drinked it after 1,5 hours after my last meal on empty stomach
i tooked it 45 minutes before my workouts

are i`m doing something wrong ? because i dont feel anything, now tomorrow i will use 3 scoops, if this don´t work im going to use 4 scoops :wtf:

Thank you

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Most of its effects are due to caffeine - are you just not sensitive to stimulants?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe some Ergo's AMP with some NO2 would help?

And a bit of T-Drive as well.

Yes.

If I were a millionaire the things I would experiment with for the hell of it.

EDIT -
Caution: Individuals sensitive to stimulants should begin use with half the recommended dosage (1-2 scoops) to help access your tolerance.
So maybe you're not sensitive to it. If you drink alot of energy drinks tea something like that? or do you take an ephedrine product with it?
Taking a product that contains ephedrine will also diminish the effects of No-Xplode.

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Make sure you're taking it on an empty stomach also. That's always an issue as far as feeling the effects go.

Some people just respond to NO-Xplode like others. Try 3 scoops sometime soon. If that doesn't work...you're pretty much stuck Chuck:sad:

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
It took a very long time before my body would tolerate no-xplode. It made me puke, dry heave, cramps, headaches, sleeplessness, diarrhea.

You have to take it on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before you workout. It says it on the label. It never gave me pumps unless I took 3 scoops. It's mostly caffeine to get you hyper is all. It's way over priced.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It took a very long time before my body would tolerate no-xplode. It made me puke, dry heave, cramps, headaches, sleeplessness, diarrhea.

You have to take it on an empty stomach 30-45 minutes before you workout. It says it on the label. It never gave me pumps unless I took 3 scoops. It's mostly caffeine to get you hyper is all. It's way over priced.
With those sides F That. I'd rather take a PH.

Least I don't wet the toilet with my tomato juice. Jeez. That's too much to go through for such little help in such.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Try some redline drinks. When I drank no-explode, I did, in the toilet. I got the shi&s from it to. Redline drink kicks in about twenty mins. later. Try drinking half the first time. I drank the whole thing and got zero, yes zero sleep that night.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
hello guys,
i dont feel anything positive or negative from no-xplode.

CAN YOU PLEASE POST HOW MUCH SCOOPS YOU ARE USING ??

i use 400ml water to mix
i`m drinking 3-4 liter water over the day
i have used 1 scoop another two times two scoops of no-xplode
i drinked it after 1,5 hours after my last meal on empty stomach
i tooked it 45 minutes before my workouts

are i`m doing something wrong ? because i dont feel anything, now tomorrow i will use 3 scoops, if this don´t work im going to use 4 scoops :wtf:

Thank you
I have seen so many people say they didn't feel anything from N0-Xplode and other similar products, that is one of the reasons we developed Chaos.

I will tell you what if you still don't feel anything tomorrow, just send me the unused portion and I will send you our Chaos product for free.

Chaos info is here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/47316-introducing-anabolic-innovations-newst-product-chaos.html

If you want to do this just email me at [email protected]

CROWLER

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I want chaos reaaaaaaaaal bad.
I'm interested in trying something a bit more natural sometimes for PCT.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gotripped.

Did you change your avatar lately?

I am pretty sure that is the pic that got me started lifting MANY MANY years ago.

CROWLER

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Gotripped.

Did you change your avatar lately?

I am pretty sure that is the pic that got me started lifting MANY MANY years ago.

CROWLER
Yes I did. I think his abdominal region looks slightly like mine and his overall musculature is in the same ratio as is mine. cept i'm smaller.
The avatar along with me watching pumping iron everyday keeps me motivated.
Plus i'm obsessive.

AndroAnarchy

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I kept using it, I wasn't gonna throw it away. That crap is expensive. I used it until it was gone. After a while I didnt get the side effects, took like 3 months.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I kept using it, I wasn't gonna throw it away. That crap is expensive. I used it until it was gone. After a while I didnt get the side effects, took like 3 months.
ahhhhhhhhhh. i guess. But Chaos seems very promising. The ingredients. So high quality. Like a beautiful woman ready for prey.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: :icon_lol: :blink:

I cannot imagine how much money someone would have to PAY ME to take a product that made me "puke, dry heave, cramps, headaches, sleeplessness, diarrhea" for 3 months.

Last edited:
PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I took it for about a week, and every time I took it it made my stomach upset and actually had the opposite effect it is supposed to. I had lethargy my entire work out. I took it back to GNC and bought something else.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
LOL, I took it for about a week, and every time I took it it made my stomach upset and actually had the opposite effect it is supposed to. I had lethargy my entire work out. I took it back to GNC and bought something else.

:jaw: Problem numero uno~you are shopping at GNC. Overpriced like a mofo! Check out and support the board sponsors.