CEE Taste Disaster :(

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
I just started taking CEE in powder form for the first time 3 days ago. I have read from various people on this site that the taste was horrible. Figuring it couldn't possibly be that bad, the first morning I put a 2g scoop in my cup of coffee. All I can say is WOWZORS that was disgusting. A burning hot metallic taste hit my mouth causing me to spit it out immediately. Not wanting to waste it, I quickly plugged my nose and miserably chugged it down. So I have learned my lesson, and now take it with some Crystal Lite which is still bad, but not nearly as bad as with coffee.

Anyone have any mixing advice to make it less awful?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna say crystal light should help but apparently not.. I say just add some spelnda and down that bad boy without thinking about it. Its worth it

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
with coffee? :blink: yucckkk

Just spoon it in your mouth and wash it down with some water. that's the manly way :D

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
I really dont think it is that bad. Far from burning, it is just extremely sour. I have tried with 500ml of water and 1 packet of the single serve crystal light and it tastes fine.
cc

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I agree, it is terrible but over time you get use to it and can down it quick with just water. thats what i do

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
haha

Note to Self: To avoid burning sensation from CEE, put coffee in fridge prior to consumption.

cc

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Throw the shet in your protein shake you will never taste anything.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to cap mine you guys can call me a pussy all you want that stuff is just wretched.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to cap mine you guys can call me a pussy all you want that stuff is just wretched.
im with you - i'd go with buying it in bulk and capping myself. you save yourself some money and pain, just have to have a few extra dollars to cap and some time to do it. ill just throw up the extra few bucks and buy it in capsule form, 2 bottles at a time if need be. i bought mike's CEE powder and after making my protein shake taste like acid, it just sat there until i capped it.

side note, i was browing through walmart and saw they sell CEE from like 5 or 6 star labs, 30 servings @ 2g a peice (typical serving size) for $18.00. pretty cheap and you dont have to pay for shipping, anyone give it a try?

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
I will probably just buy my CEE pre-capped next time. Im such a wuss. :(

But thanks for all the suggestions!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I have seen quite a few people talking about how horrible CEE is and I have to agree.

Anyone interested in a GOOD tasting CEE which also has the following?

Taurine: -------------------------------------------1500 mg
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: --------------------------------2000 mg
Creatine Ethyl Ester: ------------------------------3000 mg
Di-Arginine Malate: --------------------------------2000 mg
Citrulline Malate: ----------------------------------2000 mg
Glucuronolactone: ---------------------------------2000 mg
N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: ------------------------------250 mg
Rhodiola Rosea: -----------------------------------175 mg

CROWLER

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take mine with about 8 oz OJ and slam it. Still better than a shot of tequila or whiskey.