thermogenics on pct

S

screech

Awards
Would it be OK to use either an ECA stack or Heat/AMP while on PCT. Just wondering if if it was a good idea since cals are still fairly high. I talked to a friend who recommended clen so I thought I'd see what people here think first.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
some people like that idea but I do not. I'm more concerned about keeping the muscle I put on. I lower my workouts, stay away from stims and eat a lot on pct. the only time I cut is on a cycle.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I only use them in PCT when I really need an enrgizing kick in the asz, which is primarily leg day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anabolic extreme says rampage is made for cycle-btw a board sponser has it for 7.00.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I might use Eph for pre-workout strength boost but thats it.

The time I tried clen for its "muscle sparing" properties PCT was a disaster although I was ****in ripped.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suspect it may be prudent to limit stimulant use during pct due to their propensity for raising cortisol levels in the body, which are already elevated during pct.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
I suspect it may be prudent to limit stimulant use during post cycle therapy due to their propensity for raising cortisol levels in the body, which are already elevated during post cycle therapy.
Like your avatar dude. wher'd you find that?:)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
That's Keyra - or Augustina. Who knows what her real name is.
Just some internet hottie from South America.

She's all over the 'net bro.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is good knowledge. My mindset for keeping the most mass/gains for post cycle therapy would be to Keep calories 250 above Basal metabolic rate for current weight and decrease workout intensity, stay off of all stimulants that could increase metabolism and at best use a cortisol control like LX. Yes? Since freshly put on mass is sensitive and could quickly leave so ... I'm not familiar with the language but making a concrete gain?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
some people like that idea but I do not. I'm more concerned about keeping the muscle I put on. I lower my workouts, stay away from stims and eat a lot on post cycle therapy. the only time I cut is on a cycle.
wwb clear out your PMs please for just email me at [email protected]

Thank you

CROWLER