Need advice from experience USP Lab users!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to try any USP Labs products and am currently cutting, i've got 3 weeks left on a Test Prop+ Tren Ace cycle and when i come off i'd like to continue cutting, so far i'm down 15lbs i believe and my strength is up, i don't look like i've dropped any muscle. Bodyfat is around 13%. I'm currently 266lbs. The thing is obviously diet is key when dieting but i want to make sure that i keep all my mass, so i'm going to need a good amount of supps, This is what i was thinking:

Weeks 1-12 13 caps Cissus
Weeks 1-12 13 caps PowerFull
Weeks 1-12 Rem (Max Dose)

What do you all think? I'm not sure about fatloss aids yet, i've only had to use a little but of Lipo 6 here and there on my current cycle because Tren is amazing for fatloss, so suggestions are very much welcome. I wanna try out USP labs entire line anyway, lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Looks gravy. Be sure to add in some CEE or Arginine to the PFull, the synergy is great. I think adding CVM/AE2 by SNS into the fray would be great to help maintain your strength and maybe put on some new mass. I'd also reccomend C2 as well, it's effects were great for me and beyond weightlifting implications.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i intend on using probably Lightning by Omega Labs, also just heard Nutra Planet is offering the exact same cissus extract in bulk now :twisted:

Pfunk47

Pfunk47

Pop-Lock champion of 84'
Awards
  • Established
great stack - the creatine will make it better as stated - add some EXCELL to the mix and you'll feel like your bulking not dieting. Bulk Amino's IMOP make a huge difference while cutting.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Ya i'd like to try out either Excell or Xtend, i've never tried BCAA's, but i've heard good things.