Dermabolics ATD & Rebound XT same?

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I've heard that Dermabolic's Topical ATD is the same as Rebound XT? is this true?

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
k thanks a bunch guys...this wasnt something I wanted to waste my money on...great now i get to save 11 bucks just sticking to dermabolics

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The daily dose for RXT is 25 to 75mg. What's the dosage for a transdermal ATD like Dermabolic ATD?According to the instruction on the bottle it's around 6mg twice per day. Is that dose equal to 25 or 75 mg of oral ATD (RXT)?

touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
The daily dose for RXT is 25 to 75mg. What's the dosage for a transdermal ATD like Dermabolic ATD?According to the instruction on the bottle it's around 6mg twice per day. Is that dose equal to 25 or 75 mg of oral ATD (RXT)?
I'd like to know that too

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
follow directions on bottle. dermabolics makes some good stuff e-form is one of my favorites, you can get it for 15.00 if you shop around.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well. The directions on the bottles is what I wrote before. But we all know that sometimes the directions on the bottle do not reflect the reality. And it does not meen that 12mg of transdermal ATD is the same that 50mg of oral ATD.