Poll: whats your favorite pre-workout drink? please state why in forum

favorite pre-workout drink

Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last
  1. favorite pre-workout drink

Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

EDITED POST: Duplicate threads merged.
    Last edited by yeahright; 06-21-2006 at 05:53 PM.

2. favorite pre-workout drink

Im just curious, whats everybodys favorite pre-workout drink and why?

I was wondering this because, as we all know, many things are very much the same (ex. BSN Cellmass is pretty much just extremely expensive CEE) but pre-workout drinks are almost always proprietary blends and complexes that either work great or hardly work at all.

I tried to cover many popular/proven products (though popular doesnt always mean proven or vice-versa). Let me know if theres something else.

3. Can we close this thread please? He's got a poll going at the top.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
    •   

4. Maybe he decided to make a poll after..

5. I vote for alcar by itself. Never tried anything else in that list..

6. You need to add Xtend...

7. CVM Xtreme is my vote because its the only one I tried on the list (and yea Xtend is a must to add)

8. yea but theres no point to have this open then if he decided to make a poll

9. Thanks for the merger YR!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

10. Xtend + Xceed during w/o.

Nuerostim + Amp pre w/o

11. there's nothing like Superpump.... it's fricking awsome.. the pumps, the energy in the gym... you feel like an animal.. NOX-CG3 is the most hyped up preworkout energy drink. The supplements in it might be good, but it gives you no energy at all.. It actually made me nauseos each time I took it. And it's expensive as hell. I've done NOZ before too. It's not worth the money. I've also done the Fizogen Blast Cycle. I expected it to be crappy, cuz if you take a look at some of their products it reminds you of MuscleTech's garbage(a strap that you put on and it adjusts your energy and makes you bigger?? WTF??). Anyways, Blast Cycle was actually good. Not Superpump good, but still good.

12. Vendetta covers all tha important nutritional bases. Add some creatine if you like... 'nuff said.

13. Quote Originally Posted by animalXXX
    there's nothing like Superpump.... it's fricking awsome.. the pumps, the energy in the gym... you feel like an animal.. NOX-CG3 is the most hyped up preworkout energy drink. The supplements in it might be good, but it gives you no energy at all.. It actually made me nauseos each time I took it. And it's expensive as hell. I've done NOZ before too. It's not worth the money. I've also done the Fizogen Blast Cycle. I expected it to be crappy, cuz if you take a look at some of their products it reminds you of MuscleTech's garbage(a strap that you put on and it adjusts your energy and makes you bigger?? WTF??). Anyways, Blast Cycle was actually good. Not Superpump good, but still good.
    i was going to mention blast cycle.. i love the stuff. it's loaded with creatine. whats the difference that you noticed? and what company makes superpump?

14. Gaspari makes Superpump... and the difference is not that much beween them.. I got little better pumps on Superpump vs Fizogen .. and i felt a little more energy in the gym, not jittery though..

15. ive only tried no-xplode its good but nothing compared to good old ephedra

16. Quote Originally Posted by thomasfields
    ive only tried no-xplode its good but nothing compared to good old ephedra
    that's a horrible comparison. ephedra is a stimulant like caffeine, one of the main energy ingredients in no-xplode. as far as i'm concerned, a pre-workout drink would be worthless without the NO effects.

17. Primed all the way baby!!!!!!!!

18. Red Bull, no crash and the longest lasting energy

19. redline for those that can handle the pump

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    redline for those that can handle the pump
    I agree. I like Nitric Force too.

21. Clout - It's the best creatine of the bunch, and includes other goodies not found in any other formula. All ingredients are in massive, useful doses, too.

If you want energy, No-Xplode is awesome, but it's a crappy creatine. For pure increases in strength and size, nothing beats Clout.

22. i personally like SHOCK THERAPY from Universal:bb2:

23. I like ALRI Primed as well and I add some BCAA with it.
    Vendetta is a nice combo as well.

24. I like Powerfull w/ Xceed - once it kicks in.
    Awesome pumps and vascularity. (I'm on that combo now.)

25. Ready 4 War definitely gives me great pumps, but makes my sides cramp during cardio and tastes horrible.

When I first started supplementing I really liked Adenergy...and it's delicious.

26. I make my own...

Lycine: 2g
    Taruine: 2g
    AAKG: 2g
    Tyrosine: 2g
    Glucuronolactone: 1.5g
    CEE: 2.5g
    Vitamin C: 1g
    Vitamin E: 400IU
    caffine: 300mg
    Extend: 5g

Tastes horrible, but it does the job.

27. i miss the speed stack with Ephedra man!! that was the all time best (when i used pre workout drinks.)

Lime Flavor.

28. Neurostim + CEE + NOX
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

29. where's shock therapy!!

30. ive always been a no xplode fan, anythin else makes me nauseaus, bsn put the right amount of caffeine in it, at least for me

31. R4W and Purple Wraath

32. I've tried a lot of what is in this poll. Out of all these I prefer a 4 dollar bottle of caffeine capsules, a water bottle filled with Kroger's brand of crystal light. I pop 1 200mg capsule 45 minutes before my workout and during my workout I use half a capsule (100mg's) inside the water bottle filled with crystal light.

I spent way to much money in the past for these "preworkout" drinks that cost's 30, 40 bucks for a container and they do the same as good old cheap caffeine!

33. .... HORSE POWER.

The most effective, non-caffeinated pre-workout product I have ever used.

I have yet to find any other product with such a large amount of effective active ingredients. Very well formulated.

34. Second that
    Horspower is da shizzle!

35. So far Focus XT nice clean focus, add 20mg+ of ephedrine and look out. I've got a tub of ALRI's Primed coming so i'll give my thoughts on that.

36. AI Chaos!!!

I think it is the Citrulline Malate, it give me unbelieveable mental focus and energy. Awesome Pump as well.

I have tried over 50% of the products on that list and i am using Chaos for legs tonight

37. My favorite preworkout drink is Gaspari's Superpump, I had some of my best workouts when I was using the stuff, the only problem I had with it was that I was working out at night and when it was time for me to go to sleep I couldn't, but now since I'm working out in the morning again, i will use it again.

38. I make my own..

4g Taurine
    3g AAKG
    5g Leucine
    2 scoops XCEED
    50g Maltodextrin
    2g Acetyl-L-Carnitine

Mixed in 20oz spring water, same drink PWO..

Similar Forum Threads

1. BEST TASTING Pre-workout Drink???
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 04:53 AM
  2. What are YOUR two favorite PRE-workout supps?
    By LakeMountD in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 08:41 PM
  3. favorite pre-workout drink
    By Kilo1636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 05:50 PM
  4. time to bring back Ephedra pre workout drinks?
    By joe dax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 09:06 AM
  5. Favorite pre workout stims
    By okboy63 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM