Question about hunger!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question about hunger!!

Hi, I was debating whether to put this in nutrition or supplementation forum but figured I'd put it here. I am having trouble with eating food. Its summer and I'm not that hungry now. I am having a really hard time getting just 4 meals in daily now as opposed to 6 that I usually do. Can anyone suggest what sorta foods to eat or supplements to use or herbs or whatever that would increase my appetite? Thanks.

-Trench

2. I am not sure about this one, but a test. booster should increase your appetite, like activate, etc.. I am using x-factor right now along with ecdysten, and feel a great appetite increase. Other that that, you can just push it down, even if you don't feel like it
    •   

3. B-12 is said to increase appetite

4. I'm having the same problem....

*subscribed*

5. I have to force feed, do it and like it, then grow big
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    I have to force feed, do it and like it, then grow big
    I am in that same boat.

7. I heard that weed and alcohol can too... But they also got bad sides...

No special food though?

-Trench

8. Try doing some cardio. After cardio, i'm always hungry.

9. im the opposite!!! i wish i didnt eat so much. i wish there was something to curb my hunger, i eat like a race horse but race!

10. Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv
    im the opposite!!! i wish i didnt eat so much. i wish there was something to curb my hunger, i eat like a race horse but race!
    There are a lot of appetite suppresors out there. I used dymatize, ergolean amp, etc.. just do a little bit of research and you will find. Hoodia by itself is also good.

11. good thing i didnt start another thread like this. I was wondering the same thing as far as increasing appetite. Just for after workout appetite, i know its because of adrenaline. right? well b-12 sounds like it might work.

12. anything else?

13. cancel. i read another post somewhere. sorry

14. looks like forcefeed is the only way... agh. I puked last time I did that.

-Trench

15. Quote Originally Posted by Trench
    looks like forcefeed is the only way... agh. I puked last time I did that.

-Trench
    Just start slowly, and make your way to what you want.

Good luck.

16. i just wish i had a personal chef to make me whatever i want whenever i want. they could also track calories and carb/fat/protein ratios........oh how $$$ helps......

17. USPLabs hinted that they were working on an appetite booster. Not sure whether or not they're having any success with it or if they'll even release it, but if they need a tester, it sounds like a lot of people would jump at it. I know I would.

18. I would definately like to see a product like that.

19. Along the lines of the test booster i've been extremely hungry on my cissus/powerfull/symmetry cycle right now. NOt sure I could pinpoint the exact culprit though!

20. Yes. Test boosters will increase hunger, and could be a good solution, if you are willing to spend a few bucks.

21. what type of test boosters? What brands arent all "hype"?

-Trench

22. powerfull is raved about here for sure and i'm using it with great results!

23. Tribulus is a good alternative, Activate by designer supplements, 6-oxo, rebound xt, x-factor, etc... are working quite well and increase appetite for sure.

24. Anabolic Innovations is looking for testers for our Appetite Support Product.

You can see it here:

Testers needed

CROWLER
    Last edited by CROWLER; 07-04-2006 at 03:51 PM.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

25. The link didn't work for me, but I am totally down to try your appetite booster. I am starting my post cycle therapy from a 3 weeker of superdrol, does that matter?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. Questions about ABE, hunger, and forskolin...
    By razz2525 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 10:03 PM
  3. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
  4. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. questions about a few roids
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:14 AM