Question about hunger!!

Trench

Awards
Hi, I was debating whether to put this in nutrition or supplementation forum but figured I'd put it here. I am having trouble with eating food. Its summer and I'm not that hungry now. I am having a really hard time getting just 4 meals in daily now as opposed to 6 that I usually do. Can anyone suggest what sorta foods to eat or supplements to use or herbs or whatever that would increase my appetite? Thanks.

-Trench

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am not sure about this one, but a test. booster should increase your appetite, like activate, etc.. I am using x-factor right now along with ecdysten, and feel a great appetite increase. Other that that, you can just push it down, even if you don't feel like it ;)

shiby1510

Awards
I'm having the same problem....

*subscribed*

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have to force feed, do it and like it, then grow big :)

Trench

Awards
I heard that weed and alcohol can too... But they also got bad sides...

No special food though?

-Trench

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Try doing some cardio. After cardio, i'm always hungry.

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
im the opposite!!! i wish i didnt eat so much. i wish there was something to curb my hunger, i eat like a race horse but race! :(

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
im the opposite!!! i wish i didnt eat so much. i wish there was something to curb my hunger, i eat like a race horse but race! :(
There are a lot of appetite suppresors out there. I used dymatize, ergolean amp, etc.. just do a little bit of research and you will find. Hoodia by itself is also good.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good thing i didnt start another thread like this. I was wondering the same thing as far as increasing appetite. Just for after workout appetite, i know its because of adrenaline. right? well b-12 sounds like it might work.

Trench

Awards
looks like forcefeed is the only way... agh. I puked last time I did that.

-Trench

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just wish i had a personal chef to make me whatever i want whenever i want. they could also track calories and carb/fat/protein ratios........oh how $$$ helps......

johngalt

Awards
USPLabs hinted that they were working on an appetite booster. Not sure whether or not they're having any success with it or if they'll even release it, but if they need a tester, it sounds like a lot of people would jump at it. I know I would.

shiby1510

Awards
I would definately like to see a product like that.

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
Along the lines of the test booster i've been extremely hungry on my cissus/powerfull/symmetry cycle right now. NOt sure I could pinpoint the exact culprit though!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Test boosters will increase hunger, and could be a good solution, if you are willing to spend a few bucks.

Trench

Awards
what type of test boosters? What brands arent all "hype"?

-Trench

3v1l

3v1l

Awards
powerfull is raved about here for sure and i'm using it with great results!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus is a good alternative, Activate by designer supplements, 6-oxo, rebound xt, x-factor, etc... are working quite well and increase appetite for sure.

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
The link didn't work for me, but I am totally down to try your appetite booster. I am starting my post cycle therapy from a 3 weeker of superdrol, does that matter?

Trench

Awards
OH MY GOD! IF IT IS SUCCESSFUL, AI IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER SUPPLEMENT COMPANY!

-Trench

kappaz

Banned
Awards
Controlled labs has a new product, if it works like they claim it will be a new staple

Non-Psychoactive Cannabinomimetic Alkylamides™ Complex:

Everyone knows that marijuana makes you hungry. So how does an athlete or bodybuilder increase their appetite naturally without having to deal with an illegal drug? Well, if there were a chemical that was physically similar to the active ingredient in marijuana, THC, then it could potentially activate the same receptors and elicit the increased hunger response. There just so happens to be a group of alkylamides that act as cannabinomimetics and mimic cannabinoids in structure and bind to their receptors, the CB1 and CB2, which are part of the G-protein-coupled-receptor group. These receptors are located in the brain and around the body. They are in charge of many different functions including, but not limited to, appetite (increased and decreased), immune system function, anti-inflammatory response and euphoric pleasure.

The next step was to look for herbs that contained these alkylamides that mimic the structure of cannabinoids. The two herbs that showed the greatest promise were Echinacea Purpurea and Spilanthes Acmella. Both of these herbs contain many different alkylamides, but recent clinical information has shown that there are 3 in particular that have a high affinity for binding to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors. Dodeca-2E,4E,8Z,10Z/E-tetraenoic acid isobutylamide and dodeca-2E,4E-dienoic acid isobutylamide from the Echinacea herb and undeca-2E,7Z,9E-trienoic acid isobutylamide from the Spilanthes herb, found in a precise blend in Black Hole™, could be used to mimic the herbal cannabinoids found in marijuana, and more importantly, the endogenous cannabinoids found in the human body, including anandamide. Not only does the clinical information show that they can mimic them, but they can even bind to the receptors for a longer period of time than can the other two types. This means that Black Hole™ will help produce hunger stimulating effects potentially greater than anything you have experienced before.

The oral bioavailability of these alkylamides has also been shown to be extremely high in human studies, so they will make it to the receptors without getting degraded by the gastric juices and/or the liver. Because the alkylamides bind to both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, Black Hole™ can also potentially help with anti-inflammatory response and better immune system function over the long term.

Now that you are hungry and have begun stuffing your mouth with tons of protein and good carbohydrates, what is your body going to do with all of those calories….

Digest-It-All™ Complex:

It wouldn’t be in your best interests to create a huge appetite and not have the ingredients to help you digest all of those extra calories, which is why we included the Digest-It-All™ complex in Black Hole™. Digest-It-All™ will not only soothe the gastrointestinal system, but will also help you produce more gastric juices to accommodate the increased calories and food mass. Humulus Lupulus, otherwise known as hops, that is typically used in the manufacturing of beer, helps the stomach produce a larger volume of gastric juices that aid in digestion. Why push yourself so hard in the gym only to look like you have a beer belly due to bloating? You deserve the physique you work so hard on, which is why we added Clavo Huasca and Cayaponia Tayuya to the formula. They both aid in digestion and in the expelling of extra gas from the intestines. Ginger has been added to help increase the volume of bile excreted from the gallbladder, as well as for its anti-oxidant benefits. Giant Knotweedl has also been added as an anti-oxidant. These two powerful anti-oxidants will help scavenge free radicals that can result from greater food consumption.

You asked for it and now you have it, the first and only appetite stimulator supplement on the market, Black Hole™!!

REFERENCES
Matthias A, Addison RS, Penman KG, ****inson RG, Bone KM, Lehmann RP. Echinacea alkamide disposition and pharmacokinetics in humans after tablet ingestion. Life Sci. 2005 Sep 2;77(16):2018-29.

Woekart K, Koidl C, Grisold A, et al. Bioavailability and pharmacokinetics of alkamides from the roots of Echinacea angustifolia in humans. J Clin Pharmacol. 2005;45:683-689.

Ramsewak RS, Erickson AJ, Nair MG. Bioactive N-isobutylamides from the flower buds of Spilanthes acmella. Phytochemistry. 1999 Jul;51(6):729-32.

Labinskyy N, Csiszar A, Veress G, Stef G, Pacher P, Oroszi G, Wu J, Ungvari Z. Vascular dysfunction in aging: potential effects of resveratrol, an anti-inflammatory phytoestrogen. Curr Med Chem. 2006;13(9):989-96.

Sharma M, Arnason JT, Burt A, Hudson JB. Echinacea extracts modulate the pattern of chemokine and cytokine secretion in rhinovirus-infected and uninfected epithelial cells. Phytother Res. 2006 Feb;20(2):147-52.

Nikolic D, Li Y, Chadwick LR, van Breemen RB. In Vitro Studies of Intestinal Permeability and Hepatic and Intestinal Metabolism of 8-Prenylnaringenin, a Potent Phytoestrogen from Hops (Humulus lupulus L.). Pharm Res. 2006 May 16;

Stefan Raduner, Adriana Majewska, Jian-Zhong Chen, Xiang-Qun Xie, Jacques Hamon, Bernard Faller, Karl-Heinz Altmann, and Jürg Gertsch. Alkylamides from Echinacea are a new class of cannabinomimetics - CB2-receptor dependent and independent immunomodulatory effects. J. Biol. Chem, 10.1074/jbc.M601074200

Matthias A, Blanchfield JT, Penman KG, Toth I, Lang CS, De Voss JJ, Lehmann RP. Permeability studies of alkylamides and caffeic acid conjugates from echinacea using a Caco-2 cell monolayer model. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2004 Feb;29(1):7-13.

Goel V, Chang C, Slama J, Barton R, Bauer R, Gahler R, Basu T. Echinacea stimulates macrophage function in the lung and spleen of normal rats. J Nutr Biochem. 2002 Aug;13(8):487.

Sun L, Rezaei KA, Temelli F, Ooraikul B. Supercritical fluid extraction of alkylamides from Echinacea angustifolia. J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Jul 3;50(14):3947-53.

Escandell JM, Recio MC, Manez S, Giner RM, Cerda-Nicolas M, Rios JL. Dihydrocucurbitacin B, isolated from Cayaponia tayuya, reduces damage in adjuvant-induced arthritis. Eur J Pharmacol. 2006 Feb 17;532(1-2):145-54. Epub 2006 Jan 27.

Recio MC, Prieto M, Bonucelli M, Orsi C, Manez S, Giner RM, Cerda-Nicolas M, Rios JL. Anti-inflammatory activity of two cucurbitacins isolated from Cayaponia tayuya roots. Planta Med. 2004 May;70(5):414-20.

Huguet AI, Manez S, Alcaraz MJ. Superoxide scavenging properties of flavonoids in a non-enzymic system. Z Naturforsch [C]. 1990 Jan-Feb;45(1-2):19-24.

Platel K, Rao A, Saraswathi G, Srinivasan K. Digestive stimulant action of three Indian spice mixes in experimental rats. Nahrung. 2002 Dec;46(6):394-8.

Yamahara J, Miki K, Chisaka T, Sawada T, Fujimura H, Tomimatsu T, Nakano K, Nohara T. Cholagogic effect of ginger and its active constituents. J Ethnopharmacol. 1985 May;13(2):217-25.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this product out yet? looks very good but i no longer have an appetite issue but i know tons of people could use this.

DaveB

Awards
Anabolic innovations and Controlled labs are both set to release an appetite increaser in the near future

Kimber

Awards
If your stomach is fairly empty, swallow a few grams of fish oil. That always seems to perk up my appetite within 15-30 minutes.