cAMP stomach issues

UNCCFitness

Board Supporter
Awards
A couple mornings out of the week ill do fasted cardio on my bike in the AM. Usually, ill take 1 green tea and 2 cAMP then head out... and pretty much everytime i have had to stop on the side of the road to vomit because my stomach gets so upset.

And it's happened a few other times when taking cAMP... i dont understand it, i usually take it on an empty stomach and the vomit is pretty much only stomach juices and the taste of cAMP lol... and help/advice is needed as im tired of wasting it!

-and i have tried not taking the green tea and my stomach still is not right :-(

A couple mornings out of the week ill do fasted cardio on my bike in the AM. Usually, ill take 1 green tea and 2 cAMP then head out... and pretty much everytime i have had to stop on the side of the road to vomit because my stomach gets so upset.

And it's happened a few other times when taking cAMP... i dont understand it, i usually take it on an empty stomach and the vomit is pretty much only stomach juices and the taste of cAMP lol... and help/advice is needed as im tired of wasting it!

-and i have tried not taking the green tea and my stomach still is not right :-(
Never heard of this but my advice is do not take it anymore in the morning.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
forskolin can do a number to one's stomach. Often its lower down, but ive had some issues with it as well. You get used to it...could also wait on the CAMP until just prior to eating.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
When I was using cAMPH I would wake up occasionally with pain in my gut and feeling hungry as hell, I never experienced muscle pain though.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry my post was ambiguous as i was in a hurry, pains as in stomach pains...almost wind like but i never actually have wind.

Also have been experiencing bad heartburn...diet has not changed so im not sure what else it could be, im not usually pre-disposed to indigestion etc.

Im also very hungry most of the time, ive been leaning out for 6 weeks prior to cAMPHIBOLIC introduction and wasent THIS hungry through that period but i am just speculating its the supplement causing this.

Dosing protocol for me is 2 caps morning upon waking then i perform cardio, i then take 2 caps pre-bed.

Sorry my post was ambiguous as i was in a hurry, pains as in stomach pains...almost wind like but i never actually have wind.

Also have been experiencing bad heartburn...diet has not changed so im not sure what else it could be, im not usually pre-disposed to indigestion etc.

Im also very hungry most of the time, ive been leaning out for 6 weeks prior to cAMPHIBOLIC introduction and wasent THIS hungry through that period but i am just speculating its the supplement causing this.

Dosing protocol for me is 2 caps morning upon waking then i perform cardio, i then take 2 caps pre-bed.
cAMPH speeds elimination so it can cause stomach issues. These are elimination issues and not a bad things. Once the bowels clean, you will be back to normal (7-10 days).

take care

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established

I too have had these issues, on both CAMP and bulk forskolin...so it is definetly the forskolin causing problems. Its been 3 weeks this last time for me and still no relief, so you might be the unlucky few like me that just have issues with it. I still love the stuff so I suffer through, although its quite bad at times (and the problem with me is the elimination....camp might try to speed it, but for me...not so much).

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I've found that cAMP or forskolin causes lower back pain for me. I thought it was stress to kidney, but I guess it could be some type of lower stomach disorder.