Canada: What can't I bring?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to Canada for a business trip (from the USA). Canada appears to have much more restrictive supplement laws.

I'm NOT planning on bringing any muscle builders, but I'm wondering if I'm likely to run into problems bringing other common items through customs (creatine, maybe saponin product like PowerFULL, etc.)?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
opened products may always be a problem (especcially white powder, no not joking).

Any cutting supps I'd leave behind. Protien and creatine are fine.

PowerFULL may be iffy. Tell them it's tribulis :p

The biggest problem isn't what isn't allowed, but what the customs official isn't familiar with.

You don't have to declare bringing any of these into Canada, so I wouldn't even mention it. If they find them and ask why you didn't, just tell them they're health food supplements and you bring them everywhere.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
opened products may always be a problem (especcially white powder, no not joking).

Any cutting supps I'd leave behind. Protien and creatine are fine.

PowerFULL may be iffy. Tell them it's tribulis :p

The biggest problem isn't what isn't allowed, but what the customs official isn't familiar with.

You don't have to declare bringing any of these into Canada, so I wouldn't even mention it. If they find them and ask why you didn't, just tell them they're health food supplements and you bring them everywhere.
I'm in complete agreence with you... although I have never brought items back over the border, it doesnt seem to matter much what is or isnt allowed in terms of purchasing from US. Customs seems to keep whatever they want with little or no reasoning or discretion. Just bring over the basics and dont mention them... btw, where are you headed?
cc

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I tried finding the thread to this but just couldn’t. Another member on this board had made an order that contained some USP Labs products. And his order didn’t make it through because Canadian customs had just did a "recall" on Coleus Forskohlii/forslean and products containing it so something simple like Camphibolic could be a problem. Something about the forslean and headaches.:wtf:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
just have Pittbull mule it over for ya :D

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback everyone. Going to Toronto. Never been, hear it is a beautiful city.