Check out Rock Star Energy Drink Ingredients

  1. Check out Rock Star Energy Drink Ingredients


    Thought this might be helpful for people on the go. I drink this occasionally for energy, but it also may be helpful when on cycle, as it contains several support sups!


    Nutrition Facts: serving size 8 fl oz; servings per container 2; calories 110; fat 0g; sodium 35mg; total carb 29g; sugars 27g; protein 0g; vitamin b2 200%; vitamin b3 50%; vitamin b5 50%; vitamin b6 50%; vitamin b12 50%; vitamin c 100%; taurine 946mg; guarana 200mg; inositol 25mg; carnitine 25mg; siberian ginseng 25mg; milk thistle 20mg; ginkgo 15mg


  2. Not really. Those doses are so low its not even significant.

  3. If anything I use it as a mixer...
    •   
       


  4. look into vigor by d/s great alround supp.

  5. it goes great with Jack Daniels. We call the mix a Porn Star

  6. Hehe, a lot of people tend to point this out as a "possible bodybuilding supplement" it seems. The ingredient profile is nice, yes, but you need to take a look at dosage.

  7. Mix it with Jagermeister. We call them "magically delicious".
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Not really. Those doses are so low its not even significant.
    That's why I drink a case a day.

  9. well mebe its just me. but the stuff is loaded to the heavens in caffeine. i get an intsant high as soon as i drink some of it. theres 2 servings per can. and a large can has 4 servings if im not mistaken. but for me its a great preworkout supp. from the caff...i stay away from it.. addictive.

  10. ill stick to caff pills and other supplements that will allow me to avoid 27 g of sugar for a half of a serving (that is going by the need for the vitamins and not the use of a mixer )

  11. Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023
    ill stick to caff pills and other supplements that will allow me to avoid 27 g of sugar for a half of a serving (that is going by the need for the vitamins and not the use of a mixer )




    they have diet version too, that uses splenda. but yah i stay away from it.

  12. Monster Enegery Drink all the way. Screw Rockstar, tastes like piss.

  13. Drop that Rockstar and pick up a Sobe Superman Enegry or Sobe NoFear Gold. Better taste imo. I'll post ingredients to see how they compare to Rockstar. I don't think rockstar has creatine or taurine does it?

  14. haha if you guys are seriously drinking any of this commercail piss in a bottle get a grip. If you are drinking it for supplemental benifits, you are not going to be happy. If you're drinking it cause your thirsty and didn't have any water that's fine. Watch the sugars

  15. the sobe no fear is my fav. Creatine... it has a whopping 100 MILLIGRAMS or so. I drink it because I am hardcore. I don't even have to lift anymore. :bb2:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Viperspit
    haha if you guys are seriously drinking any of this commercail piss in a bottle get a grip. If you are drinking it for supplemental benifits, you are not going to be happy. If you're drinking it cause your thirsty and didn't have any water that's fine. Watch the sugars


    Rockstar may be commercial piss but any sobe, I highly doubt it. I drink them on occasion when I am thirsty not for preworkout stem.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by zdrc6
    well mebe its just me. but the stuff is loaded to the heavens in caffeine. i get an intsant high as soon as i drink some of it. theres 2 servings per can. and a large can has 4 servings if im not mistaken. but for me its a great preworkout supp. from the caff...i stay away from it.. addictive.
    You can buy a bottle of caffeine that will last for several months for the same price as one can of that "energy drink".

  18. 4 years later I have come back to tell you I was ****ing kidding about the sobe. Im fat now it's awesome give in to the darkside.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by faerieeyes3 View Post
    If anything I use it as a mixer...
    **** rockstar as a mixer

    Redline (old school metal bottles) with captain is the bees knees.

  20. it might also get your blood pressure high from the caffine and being on cycle

  21. just looked at the date of first post lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Spitdeath View Post
    4 years later I have come back to tell you I was ****ing kidding about the sobe. Im fat now it's awesome give in to the darkside.


    REPPED!!!

    LOL @ "Im fat now it's awesome give in to the darkside."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Monster Blows, RockStar Kinda blows, try and Extreme Shock. You will luv me.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  24. Buying an actual support product is far cheaper.

  25. lulz are had at 25mg carnitine
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 07:23 PM
  2. new sup. check out the ingredients...
    By 400runner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 07:24 PM
  3. Check out the Optimim Price at the boys' site
    By scotty2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2003, 04:33 PM
  4. Guys Come Check Out My New Board
    By The Answer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 12:32 PM
  5. Come Check Out The Newest Board to Hit the Net
    By The Answer in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 01:42 AM
Log in
Log in