Supplement schedule of training vs no training days

Do you take your supps everyday?

• I only take them on days I work out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I take them the same time everyday regardless of if its a work out day or not

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I take them at different times of the day depending on if I work out or not

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • I don't take them on days I don't work out

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I am curious how everyone cycles their standards supplements during the week. Based on if they are working out or not working out.
When I am not "ON" I take CEE and glutamine along with other normal vitamins and such each day I work out. On the non work out days I cut out the Glut and CEE. Does everyone take everything everyday?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I take my supplements the same way regardless of being on or off.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
depends on the supplement. On off days your muscles are doing most of the repairing for growth and rebuilding. I cant make the blanket statment that I take the same amount of every supp on off days as I do on workouts, but for the most part I will.

ALso I have tried little supplements for muscle growth other than creatine and I am sure to take the same amount on off days as I do pre and post on work out days. I wish I had more experience with some more supps (to a point) but I dont see it being too much different.

ALot of the logs have dosing plans (coupled with cal variations on workout dyas and non workout days) that would be a good place to check out if you really want to see what everyone is doing

eisenmench

eisenmench

Banned
Awards
Supplements I take the same daily. However, pre-wo, post wo, HGH 5/2, Slin PWO are all exceptions by their very nature and design.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends on the purpose of the supplement. There are staples that should and need to be taken daily like EFA's, Multi's, CLA, etc., However, alot only need to be taken on workout days because that is when you utilize them.