halodrol-50/orastan-e/novedex-xt/help please

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

halodrol-50/orastan-e/novedex-xt/help please

man, i just typed a HUGE post after i registered and thought i was logged in. guess what, i wasn't logged in for whatever reason, man! ok, due to that i will make my questions etc much shorter, i am sure ya'll will appreciate that anyway.

is the "maximus stack"(halo50/ora-e/nov-xt) a good stack, pretty safe, good results? i am trying to do as much homework on the full cycle before i begin and any help would be appreciated, you know, how many mgs/gms to take daily of the extra supps, pct, retaining what i have gained in the end, the whole deal. i figured this is the best place to learn. also, anything you can rec beyond what i have found please let me know.

this is what i have so far:

Halodrol-50
    liver detoxifier & regenerator - milk thistle is 300mgs per 3 caps
    CoQ10 - 30mgs per soft gel
    hawthorn berries - 565mgs per cap
    Nitroxy3 - A-AKG
    SAN Endotest

i still need some of these:

Gaspari's Novedex Xtreme or Novedex XT, are these the same or a diff formula, if so, is one better than the other? are these as good as the Rebound XT i see everyone mention? i see some people taking saw pal and extra taurine? is there one or two products out there that are kind of a all in one for this type of thing?

again, any help or recs are greatly appreciated. i have been lifting off and on since i was 10yrs old, now 27. i know there are many more experienced lifters out than myself, so please help!

current stats: 5'11" 205lbs, maybe 12-14% bf. i say "maybe" because 1yr ago i was the same weight at 16% bf and i am a little leaner now. thanks for all who read and all who post!

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

How old are you?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%

27 yrs old.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.96%

Once you have exhausted your: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php

The fact is that these supps may work differently for different people. I suggest you read up as much as you can, learn as much as you can. Search all these sites. If you never feel comfortable about doing a cycle, then don't do it.

Novedex XT worked fine for me, achy joints during PCT but tolerable.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35%

I have done two cycles of Halodrol with the appropiate PCT in between and can report good gains in size and strength with no noticable side affects. Others in my gym who have tried it report the same. All of us followed the recommended dose. So, my personal experience with it is very positive. Just do a lttle more research on PCT and get a number of opinions as to what works for most people and you will be OK. Your proposed PCT looks fine to me though.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

thanks for the replies. keep'em coming! yes, i find more/new info/opinions everyday, i am still researching, thx

is it better to take the halo with for, or on an empty stomach? how 'bout the other supps? i think better absorption on some supps taken with food.

any idea on the Novedex Xtreme vs. Novedex XT. diff formula or just packaging? i can't find a label online for the Novedex Extreme to compare to the XT. just saw the older bottle(Extreme) where i bought the halo. this guy still has like 15 diff phormones, but only 1 or 2 bottles each. he still had a few IDS 1-AD Extreme, i heard that was good stuff.

anyone know of any exceptional posts on halo i can review? i still need to find out how much of the other supps to take daily while on the cycle. thx
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35%

Be careful, prohormones like 1AD are now scheduled drugs at the same level as anabolic steriods. Here in Ohio possession can be a felony depending on the weight or number of "unit doses" Before they were "banned" I did a couple cycles of 1 AD , methyl 1 Test , 4 AD etc. They worked but almost always came with side effects especially methyl 1 Test. So be careful!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.17%

Quote Originally Posted by marinecorpsmike
    Be careful, prohormones like 1AD are now scheduled drugs at the same level as anabolic steriods. Here in Ohio possession can be a felony depending on the weight or number of "unit doses" Before they were "banned" I did a couple cycles of 1 AD , methyl 1 Test , 4 AD etc. They worked but almost always came with side effects especially methyl 1 Test. So be careful!
    thanks! from what i've read, i think possession is illegal everywhere in the U.S., carrying the same penalties as steroids, as you said. crazy. i think i'll stay away from those for now. i am excited about starting the halo, but i want to get my diet in order etc. first.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-30-2010, 04:33 PM
  2. Pulsing Superdrol - Add Novedex XT??? HELP!
    By jayisreal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. Gyno from Novedex XT?? please help
    By thaOrleanyte in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 04:42 PM
  4. Running Hemaguno and Orastan A...Novedex XT/ATD?
    By Xenabuffyfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-12-2008, 09:38 PM
  5. halodrol-50/orastan-A PCT
    By gerby in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 01:14 PM