help on tanning

snowtiger

Awards
I got a comp here and tanning goods are banned! does anyone know the best products that wont wipe off easily or something else.. i read about some injectable stuff no thanks!
sorry for the silly question... but im stuck

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
a tanning salon?

I may be a little confused but if tanning goods are banned why are you looking for them?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
a tanning salon?

I may be a little confused but if tanning goods are banned why are you looking for them?
Like OCC asked... please clarify your question as you contradict yourself.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, maybe vasodilators are not permitted, like hot stuff, because some are allergic to it. But I use protan, I dont know if this helps.. Anyways, a clearer question makes a clearer answer..

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Try the spray tan, and then do regular tanning. You should get tan real quick.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you could simply be confused?

A lot of shows ban tanning products backstage.... which does not mean you can't use them.

Simply use pro-tan in the preceding days, or walk outside and smack on some dream tan before walking back in ;-)

If i'm wrong, i'm wrong.... but I have never heard of ANY show that does not allow competitiors to use any tanning products.

snowtiger

Awards
yeh rushed this email.. SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION! It was ok till the organization got fined for damages done to the event stages from protan and oil dripping on the floor and rubbing off on the walls.. there was a total ban on all tanning goods 3 years ago and you are checked by judges before you go on stage and will be disqualified if you try to sneak it.. yeh tanning salons ect work ok but i dont tan well so just lookin for maybe some product that wont rub off when checked. Ive been bumped places because i look too white ( pink) under the spotlights.. yeh i go to tanning salons and do my best but when you satnd next to someone who is really tanned your cut doesnt show well.. yes i know im pretty well fvked! just wondering if anything good out there.. IF I CANT GET AWAY WITH IT I WILL TRY!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Well if that ain't the gayest......

You could always use pro tan starting 2-3 days out.... showering it off as you go. You'd still end up with a cumulative effect of the leftover tan, and as long as you were showering off the excess, you wouldn't have much of anything to wipe off.
So then.... is oil by itself allowed? If so, do they check for tan before or after you apply the oil?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
ProTan is a good solution, but put it one day before and dont wash yourself so it will come off. Be sure its really dry, and it wont come off.

snowtiger

Awards
ok guys thnks for all your help i knew it would probably end in a conclusion like this however it was worth a shot!! OH and get this if i compete in different comps run by different associations then I will be banned for life and by either one and could lose my gym membership! NOW THATS THE GAYEST OF GAY!! no offence to any gay people.....

snowtiger

Awards
I will next season! in this country many things are like this not just BB........:sad:

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I got your answer dude:

Here is the product you need:

Loreal

Sublime BRONZE, streak free tanning spray, MEDIUM

this dries completely and looks so natural you cant tell. Start a few days before, buy like 3-4 cans to get really dark, you spray it on, it has a fine misty oil feeling, you have to walk around naked for awhile and not touch anything so do this at home! This is the best fake tan Ive ever used. You should do it daily for the 3 days before your comp. Then the day of just before pre-judging get some body butter lotion and put on, it creates a nice shine, its not oil, its lotion but very good lotion. You can get both a a cvs. It will not rub off, matter of fact you have to let it wear off slowly.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice post Fitnfirm. Did not even thought of that :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
ok guys thnks for all your help i knew it would probably end in a conclusion like this however it was worth a shot!! OH and get this if i compete in different comps run by different associations then I will be banned for life and by either one and could lose my gym membership! NOW THATS THE GAYEST OF GAY!! no offence to any gay people.....

I agree with J, go elsewhere to compete..... but not before telling the operators of this competition that they are a bunch of fruits. you may wanna change the terminology, to increase the rudeness factor.
That is truly about the dumbest thing I have heard.... short of someone asking if they need pct for a Superdrol cycle..... man.......

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I agree with J, go elsewhere to compete..... but not before telling the operators of this competition that they are a bunch of fruits. you may wanna change the terminology, to increase the rudeness factor.
That is truly about the dumbest thing I have heard.... short of someone asking if they need post cycle therapy for a Superdrol cycle..... man.......
You attract more Bees with honey than you do with vinegar.

Just a thought when composing a formal letter. As if the community is tight knite you will come off being the tactfull guy and still respected.