Question about creatine loading
- 06-13-2006, 10:10 AM
- 06-13-2006, 10:19 AM
You dont need to load if you dont want to, it's just that the effects will be felt sooner. And dont buy cell-tech. Regular Mono, like prolab is an excellent Mono. creatine, and worth the bucks. Just chug down with grape juice, and you can save plenty of money.
- 06-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, ya, I don't think i'd buy this stuff...fortunately I got it free at the arnold.
06-13-2006, 12:23 PM
For free, its okay buddy. But dond spend on it..
Similar Forum Threads
- By penn21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-24-2008, 12:21 AM
- By maxjivi05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2007, 06:45 PM
- By GOG in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2006, 07:57 PM
- By IronMarc in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2006, 03:26 PM
- By loCarbJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2004, 10:56 AM