Any benefit to stacking 6-oxo w/ Test Booster?

  1. Any benefit to stacking 6-oxo w/ Test Booster?


    I am running Diesel Test along with Ecdysten for the next 3 weeks. After which, I am running Jungle Warfare.

    1. Would it be safe to add 6-oxo to Diesel Test/Ecdysten?

    2. Is there any benefit to doing so?

    3. Is it safe to run 3 weeks of 6-oxo and then 1 month of Jungle Warfare (which contains ADED)?

    Thanks.


  2. I guess that you would benefit from this, even though I am not 100% sure. I don't think it would cause any harm

  3. u can use 6-oxo with DT but not an ATD or that one by DS that free's test. Those with DT will cause a loop back, but not with 6-oxo which i think is bc 6-oxo is more of a LH booster.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel
    u can use 6-oxo with DT but not an ATD or that one by DS that free's test. Those with DT will cause a loop back, but not with 6-oxo which i think is bc 6-oxo is more of a LH booster.
    You've got me confused. 6-oxo is an anti-aromitase.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    You've got me confused. 6-oxo is an anti-aromitase.
    its sold as an anti-aromitase, but I think its a better LH booster.

    anyway, its ok to use it with DIESEL TEST.

  6. Confused herr. Please clarify what you are trying to say. It cant be the same thing. reduce oestrogen, or boost LH is not the same at all.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Confused herr. Please clarify what you are trying to say. It cant be the same thing. reduce oestrogen, or boost LH is not the same at all.
    Its not but a substance may do both. I cannot remember but I think I saw some research that showed 6-oxo to be better at increasing LH than reducing estrogen.

  8. To me 6oxo is just and AI.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sir.kevin
    To me 6oxo is just and AI.
    To you as in you have done LH and estrodiol test before and after or to you as in thats what you assume?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:14 AM
  2. Any reccommendations to stack 1 ad with?
    By stratvox in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 12:51 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:27 PM
  4. Any benefit to taking only tamoxifen?
    By ajntorinj in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 09:13 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2003, 09:20 PM
Log in
Log in