Excel vs. Xtend

Trench

Awards
I've been looking at Excel now and it seems to be a better choice than Xtend. Anabolic Innovations has a better choice of flavors as well as has more aminos per serving not to mention cheaper for an entire kilo.

Whats your guys' thoughts on Excel?

-Trench

Jaxxx

Jaxxx

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't see any extra aminos...

Excell:
L-Leucine 3.5 g
L-Glutamine 2.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.75 g
L-Valine 1.75 g
Citrulline Malate 1 g
Vitamin B6 10 mg

Xtend:
L-Leucine 3.5 g
L-Isoleucine 1.75 g
L-Valine 1.75 g
L-Glutamine 2.5 g
Vitamin B6 10 mg
Citrulline Malate 1 g

:rasp:

Go with Excell, it's cheaper, more flavors and mixes better (IMO).

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the Excell mixes alot better, very few floaters :) and the flavors are many :) And of course the savings, and fast service to boot.:thumbsup:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Anabolicinnovations has caught my attention lately. I want some of their stuff!!

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
The flavors are very good...better than ICE, and mixes WAY better!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
just got my xtend today (first time using) and am very excited. I think I will be trying anabolicinovations next time though, cant beat the price

Trench

Awards
has anyone tried the grape or rasberry flavors of excel? Just wondering if the taste is actually good like if its a fake or natural flavor.

-Trench

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would say the favorite flavors of EXCELL are Mango, Raspberry and Strawberry.

Lemon and grape are on the lower end.

BTW THANK YOU VERY VERY much for the compliments. We are just so glad these items we sell are being so well received.

CROWLER

WIGuy

Awards
I've tried watermelon Xtend. Tastes pretty good, but it's a little sweet for my liking (especially during w/o).

I was debating between getting a 1kg tub of watermelon Xtend or Excell. Ended up getting the Excell due to the larger variety of flavors (ordered the mango based on reviews) and the fact Crowler has protein cookies. I like to give business to smaller companies and to those who push the envelope of innovation. Price is a few bucks cheaper for Excell, but the previous reasons are the main reason why I went with Excell. I can't wait to try out the mango flavor.

:woohoo:

size

Awards
  • Established
I have tried both and I like both. However, the flavor variety available in EXCELL is a great option to have.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess anabolic innovations have a lot of potential. Really. Don't stop the progress guys !

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
has anyone tried the grape or rasberry flavors of excel?
Yes, and I like both. I ordered a kilo of the Raspberry, and thought the grape was a better tasting ICE. Kinda tastes like a melted grape popsicle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 30
Supplements 12
Supplements 0
dagecko Supplement Logs 25
Supplements 3