Please citique Mega-Zol/Methyl-Drol stack!

1. Registered User

Please citique Mega-Zol/Methyl-Drol stack!

Methyl-Drol
    week 1: 10mg
    week 2-3: 20mg
    week 4-5: 30mg

Mega-Zol
    week 1: 50mg
    week 2-5: 100mg
    week 6: 150mg

For pct, I have: 6-oxo, and Rebound xt.
    Should I start pct, after week 5 or 6, and at what doses?
    Also have supporting supps.
    Thanks
    Balla

2. Registered User

thats not a good pct you need a SERM.
  3. Registered User

I forgot, I have nolva on hand as well.
    •   

4. Banned

No offense but I think 5 weeks of superdrol is just plain retarded. Do a 3 week 10 / 20 / 20. Unless you have previous SD cycles, with blood work to prove you can handle more than this, its not a good idea. You prob wont get any gains after 4 weeks of SD, and most likely not even much gain after 3 weeks. Its quick acting so 3 weeks should be plenty.

Also your PCT needs to be centered about Nolva. 6-oxo and Rebound XT might not even be necessary. I personally dont like ATD's. Look into adding USP Lab's Powerfull and/or Retain to your PCT. Do some PCT seaches, there are a million on the board.
  5. Banned

Also this post should not be in the supplement section. Methy Drol (Supderdrol) is a steroid, not a supplement.
  6. Registered User

Thanks for the info. If I ran Methyl-drol 10/20/20 how long would you run the mega-zol. Also would you start pct at the end of the methyl-drol, or mega-zol. I have aas cycle experience, but am a first timer with these products, so I just want to make sure I get the full benefit. Since I am used to 12 week cycles, I am a little sceptical on such short ones.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Few observations:
    - I would do Methyl-Drol for 3 to 4 weeks. I would start at 10 mg and maybe go up to 20 depending on results.
    - PCT needs to be much more comprehensive and better planned.

There are so many different opinions on Mega Zol cycles and dosages, and since I have no personal experience with it, I am going to let others chime in that have more experience than I.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item
  8. Banned

I would maybe start the Zol a week before you start the SD, but I personally would begin PCT immediately when you quit taking methy drol. Methyl Drol shuts you down hard. You want to bring your natrual test levels up ASAP.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    I would maybe start the Zol a week before you start the superdrol, but I personally would begin post cycle therapy immediately when you quit taking methy drol. Methyl Drol shuts you down hard. You want to bring your natrual test levels up ASAP.

I couldn't agree more. The moment you stop taking the Methyl-Drol, start PCT. Mega-Zol/Prostan is a really weak compound and you want to start bringing up your test levels and begin liver recovery ASAP. Running a week of zol solo at only 150mg after 30mg MD would be like jumping out of a 10 story building and relying on a bed matress to break your fall.
  10. Registered User

Thanks for the info fellas! I hope to start the cycle next week, and I will try and keep a log to show the results.
  11. Registered User

My advice:
    - Only run methyl-drol for 3, maybe 4 weeks and only go up to 20mg if necessary
    - MegaZol is probably not worth using with SD. Reserve it for milder cycles as SD already puts on lots of dry weight and using the extra megazol will probably be pissing in the wind.
  12. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    My advice:
    - Only run methyl-drol for 3, maybe 4 weeks and only go up to 20mg if necessary
    - MegaZol is probably not worth using with superdrol. Reserve it for milder cycles as SD already puts on lots of dry weight and using the extra megazol will probably be pissing in the wind.
    I agree here. Keep the zol if you ever run phera phlex. The only reason you should run Zol with SD is to keep the gains leaner, but you shouldnt be running SD if you want really lean gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl drol/mega zol/trn steroid tests
    By nat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:24 PM
  2. Please Critique my Methyl-Drol XT Cycle, Dr. D, Experienced
    By iziromeoizi in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 12:11 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
  4. Super-Drol and Mega-Zol
    By Highlanda01602 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 11:08 PM
  5. Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOL stack...best doe for me?
    By FENRIR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 01:19 PM