*Scratches Hives* YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!!!

akp2004

Awards
:head: Rage, I'm not sure what's worse...

(1) that my preworkout handful is bigger than this... plus has some powdered BCAA + alcar tyrosine, drink mix to wash it down.....

(2) or that I have come to accept this is a normal preworkout stack!!!!

nice bro!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are times when I'll spot a co-worker's reaction when I pull out a baggy of pills to take with my lunch that I realize I've crossed into some other place.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:head: Rage, I'm not sure what's worse...

(1) that my preworkout handful is bigger than this... plus has some powdered BCAA + alcar tyrosine, drink mix to wash it down.....

(2) or that I have come to accept this is a normal preworkout stack!!!!

nice bro!
:blink:

HAHAHAH very nice man. I was going to have a drink mix but this is my first day stacking all of this so I figured I'd hold off. I can wait to try this with a little bit of caffeine! And I'll probably add Taurine.

Had a great workout though, this was me:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, there are times when I'll spot a co-worker's reaction when I pull out a baggy of pills to take with my lunch that I realize I've crossed into some other place.
I still look around to see if anyone is watching. Or I'll lean down and take my pills out of sight.

akp2004

Awards
:blink:

HAHAHAH very nice man. I was going to have a drink mix but this is my first day stacking all of this so I figured I'd hold off. I can wait to try this with a little bit of caffeine! And I'll probably add Taurine.

Had a great workout though, this was me:

So, here's another sad fact -- That I can recognize Activate, Cissus, and Camph. What's the other one? Looks kinda like Lean Exteme, but pills are too big..

Should I be worried I know proprietary product by sight!?

Is pill identification a new skillset for bodybuilders?!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So, here's another sad fact -- That I can recognize Activate, Cissus, and Camph. What's the other one? Looks kinda like Lean Exteme, but pills are too big..

Should I be worried I know proprietary product by sight!?

Is pill identification a new skillset for bodybuilders?!
LOL....the other's are USPs Beta product. White Blood and Green Buldge. Nice work.

akp2004

Awards
Right on man ... .hehehe....
Cant wait to see the final word on the new beta....
After all the years from taking Rangicrin/mumie back in the late 80's along with the first release of dymetadrine to today, USP is really the mainstay along w/ Designer's stuff and Avants...I just wish Synthesize would come out soon.. i beta tested it, and thought it was clearly one of the best base supplements I've tried in a long time. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the final release of the appetite suppresant from Designer turns out as... I suck at late night eating.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking good. I wish I could get a pic of one of the stacks I used to take:

(all bulk powders)
45mins out
3g CEE
3g betaine
5g taurine
1g histidine
3g AAKG
600mg calcium carbonate

30mins pre
3g choline
2g ALCAR
2g Tyrosine
300mg caffeine

also 30mins out, 5 pills
4 cAMP
1 Ephedrine

Now its
CEE EC(on occasion) 3-4cissus RX and 3-4symmetry.

EDIT, also add 20g leucine during workout.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I thought I was taking too much... Now I have to buy more to follow you guys :p