*Scratches Hives* YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!!!

  1. *Scratches Hives* YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM!!!






  2. Rage, I'm not sure what's worse...

    (1) that my preworkout handful is bigger than this... plus has some powdered BCAA + alcar tyrosine, drink mix to wash it down.....

    (2) or that I have come to accept this is a normal preworkout stack!!!!


    nice bro!

  3. Yes, there are times when I'll spot a co-worker's reaction when I pull out a baggy of pills to take with my lunch that I realize I've crossed into some other place.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    Rage, I'm not sure what's worse...

    (1) that my preworkout handful is bigger than this... plus has some powdered BCAA + alcar tyrosine, drink mix to wash it down.....

    (2) or that I have come to accept this is a normal preworkout stack!!!!


    nice bro!


    HAHAHAH very nice man. I was going to have a drink mix but this is my first day stacking all of this so I figured I'd hold off. I can wait to try this with a little bit of caffeine! And I'll probably add Taurine.

    Had a great workout though, this was me:


  5. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Yes, there are times when I'll spot a co-worker's reaction when I pull out a baggy of pills to take with my lunch that I realize I've crossed into some other place.
    I still look around to see if anyone is watching. Or I'll lean down and take my pills out of sight.


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)


    HAHAHAH very nice man. I was going to have a drink mix but this is my first day stacking all of this so I figured I'd hold off. I can wait to try this with a little bit of caffeine! And I'll probably add Taurine.

    Had a great workout though, this was me:

    So, here's another sad fact -- That I can recognize Activate, Cissus, and Camph. What's the other one? Looks kinda like Lean Exteme, but pills are too big..

    Should I be worried I know proprietary product by sight!?

    Is pill identification a new skillset for bodybuilders?!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by akp2004
    So, here's another sad fact -- That I can recognize Activate, Cissus, and Camph. What's the other one? Looks kinda like Lean Exteme, but pills are too big..

    Should I be worried I know proprietary product by sight!?

    Is pill identification a new skillset for bodybuilders?!
    LOL....the other's are USPs Beta product. White Blood and Green Buldge. Nice work.

  8. Right on man ... .hehehe....
    Cant wait to see the final word on the new beta....
    After all the years from taking Rangicrin/mumie back in the late 80's along with the first release of dymetadrine to today, USP is really the mainstay along w/ Designer's stuff and Avants...I just wish Synthesize would come out soon.. i beta tested it, and thought it was clearly one of the best base supplements I've tried in a long time. I'm really looking forward to seeing what the final release of the appetite suppresant from Designer turns out as... I suck at late night eating.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by akp2004

    Should I be worried I know proprietary product by sight!?

    Is pill identification a new skillset for bodybuilders?!

  10. Looking good. I wish I could get a pic of one of the stacks I used to take:

    (all bulk powders)
    45mins out
    3g CEE
    3g betaine
    5g taurine
    1g histidine
    3g AAKG
    600mg calcium carbonate

    30mins pre
    3g choline
    2g ALCAR
    2g Tyrosine
    300mg caffeine

    also 30mins out, 5 pills
    4 cAMP
    1 Ephedrine

    Now its
    CEE EC(on occasion) 3-4cissus RX and 3-4symmetry.


    EDIT, also add 20g leucine during workout.

  11. I thought I was taking too much... Now I have to buy more to follow you guys

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)



    "...Nothing exceeds like excess!"

    "Better living through chemistry"- Dupont chemical

    "...without chemicals life itself would be impossible"- Monsanto
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Becoming one with The ONE
    By EasyEJL in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 393
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 04:36 AM
  2. Stacking THE ONE with another PH
    By SWOLL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Log in
Log in