Awards
  • Established
You bastard. Only post contests if no purchase is needed! lol

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to save money for a new car! hehe
just go gold, it will pay itself off in free supps with the post whoring you do. :nono: (lol, i need to go gold too, i just need a pay check before I go gold, next week I will. I guess Ill just have to post lots to get my free supps as well).

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just go gold, it will pay itself off in free supps with the post whoring you do. :nono: (lol, i need to go gold too, i just need a pay check before I go gold, next week I will. I guess Ill just have to post lots to get my free supps as well).

Does a board sponsor have gold status automatically? Can they get free supplements still? (Yeah, picture it... me a board sponsor...)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does a board sponsor have gold status automatically? Can they get free supplements still? (Yeah, picture it... me a board sponsor...)
I'm trying to picture it, yet nothing is coming to mind for me, guess it just won't happen......:lol:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
and to think that I just repped you in another thread....:FUfinger:
haha, cant take it back now, your stuck giving me good reps, it must be my charming personality that does it. :dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You both need to go gold, put me down as a referral, and I'll rep you up the ying-yang. :thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why dont you rep me up the ying-yang first than Ill go gold? :)

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You both need to go gold, put me down as a referral, and I'll rep you up the ying-yang. :thumbsup:
If you donate 400 pts to me, I will go gold, put you as a referral, and makeout with your sister.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
If you donate 400 pts to me, I will go gold, put you as a referral, and makeout with your sister.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brent again.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I go to gold ill make out with your sister regardless, hows that for a deal! Ill even make out with brent's sister as well (Dont want anyone to feel left out.)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Brent - sponsor's can be gold if they donate.
LakeMount was a sponsor but decided to upgrade to gold.