I've never stacked and I need some help...

dingo0017

Awards
Alright well, I've been considering taking something a little more potent than protein and creatine. I've never stacked and I've had a few people sugest d-bol and winnie-v but they're no experts an no one seems to be talking about either on any of the forums I've come across. For a first timer wanting to do a cycle, what would be the best and safest stack combo. Which would give me the best results? I really want to bulk up. I'm trying to gain about 20-30 lbs. I'm only weighing 185 on a 6'2 frame. I work out rigorously w/no results. What do you suggest?

dingo0017

Awards
I have, I've been to plenty of forums and have read plenty articles... Everything from halo, anadrol, fina, tren, etc and I was just hoping that someone w/a little expertise and/or experience w/either substances would be able to help me out.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before turning to anabolics, it would be wise to reassess your diet and training program. Even with anabolics, diet is the most important factor in accomplishing your goals.

Son Of Man

Awards
Both those guys are right, even the most powerful steroids are useless without strict and proper diet and training. If the substances your talking about are really d-bol and winni-v,then they are garbage!!!! ripoffs that play on the names of real steroids (dianabol and winstrol v). winstrol from what I understand is used mainly for contest prep or cutting and wont help you with mass. also if I'm correct they are both methylated,and would not be a good idea to stack(liver damage x2). their is alot more that goes with steroids than you probaly think,do alot of research before you screw your life up!!!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
DO NOT use steroids until you are very well educated on the concept of nutrition and proper training in other words "bodybuilding". Then and only then... become very well educated on anablics and if at that point, once you know what these compounds can do to your body and you still believe that the risks/rewards are worth it, then game on... but as for now, based on your previous posts, you need to bone up on the concept of nutrition and proper training, in other words "bodybuilding"

PVSkyHigh

PVSkyHigh

Awards
  • Established
Alright well, I've been considering taking something a little more potent than protein and creatine. I've never stacked and I've had a few people sugest d-bol and winnie-v but they're no experts an no one seems to be talking about either on any of the forums I've come across. For a first timer wanting to do a cycle, what would be the best and safest stack combo. Which would give me the best results? I really want to bulk up. I'm trying to gain about 20-30 lbs. I'm only weighing 185 on a 6'2 frame. I work out rigorously w/no results. What do you suggest?
185 isn't that bad. If your diet is crap, consider yourself luck to weigh that much. Keep a food journal for atleast a week and keep track of your macro nutrients. Carbs/Protein/Fats. That will give you a good base to see how your diet is.

dingo0017

Awards
I eat a lot and I eat rite. I don't eat fast foods, I drink lots of water, I'm healthy! I'm a buck 85 and built but have a hard time bulking up, in other words I have a hard time gaining mass. I even had a personal trainer for 5 months and all I had to show for it other than strength was 10lbs. That was too much money and time wasted for 10lbs. I've been doing a lot of reading on anabolics lately and I do realize the risk and danger. I'll continue to research as much as I can about anabolics but my ultimate decision is to go ahead w/it.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is a simple answer to this question, you are not ready for anabolics. At 185 if you are not growing you are not eating right, plain and simple. At 6'2, there is no way your genetic limit is 185, I just cant see that being the case. So if you are not gaining anything on a week to week or biweekly weigh in, you are not eating right. Even if you gain .25lbs a week you can be resonably sure your diet is good, unless measurements are only going up in the waist, than you know that it is still not great. But simple thing is, if you cant grow at all without anabolics at 185, than diet is not on par. Ive learned this mistake as many others have, learn diet first, it will make every cycle of anabolics that much better and worthwhile, dont make mistakes like many of us have and turn to anabolics before our diet is on check.

Post up your diet, not just what the foods are, but how much you eat of what and when throughout the day. Lets see where you are with that and maybe we can help get that on track and get you gaining again. Lastly, dont plan on 20-30lbs from a cycle. I mean its possible for 20lbs, but not of lean mass, it will most likely compose of water weight and fat gain as well, so shoot for 10-15lbs your first cycle, thats still a large amount and will definatly be noticeable when gained in such a short time. Good luck on your search.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
At 6'2 185, you dont need anabolics. you need to learn how to eat.