Best "on" cycle estrogen supressor/blocker???

Which is the best "on" cycle estrogen supresor/blocker?

• 6-OXO

Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Formestane

Votes: 23 18.5%
  • Nolvadex

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Clomid

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • other

Votes: 34 27.4%

• Total voters

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think the best "on" cycle estrogen supressor/blocker is??? And if its not listed let me hear what product you think is the best

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If elimination of estrogen is wanted, letro, arimi, exemestane, formestane, 6Oxo and ATD will do it.. Blocking estrogen can be done by tamoxifen and clomiphene.. OTC products like PCT, Rebound Reloaded work well..

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If elimination of estrogen is wanted, letro, arimi, exemestane, formestane, 6Oxo and ATD will do it.. Blocking estrogen can be done by tamoxifen and clomiphene.. OTC products like post cycle therapy, Rebound Reloaded work well..
yea i dont know why i didnt put up letro or arimi. my bad guys.....

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"Best" is too subjective of a term. What's good for the goose ...

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If your want the least estrogen then go with Femara, after that is would be Arimidex and Aromasin. I think Proviron would be the best option though, it's a serm so it acts like nolvadex but it doesn't lower 1gf-1 levels but it also frees up bound testosterone.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen control is what you want you don't want to TOTALLY wipe out estogen otherise your joints are effected, as is your immune system, sex drive and glycogen storage.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I like ralox during cycles. May give Toremifene a shot next time.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Armidex works wonders, use it while on cycles of Drol. Makes me lean as hell also.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
arimidex (tried and true), exemestane, toremifene...

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Aramidex by far works best, last cycle with drol I added armidex and it worked great

Bstrong

Awards
Aramidex by far works best, last cycle with drol I added armidex and it worked great
Now that I've taken a look at it, I'm going to use Aramidex on the cycle I'm starting soon. Since I'm using it "on" cycle, should I continue to use it for PCT or switch to something else?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Adex and letro totally kilss estro... Good for cut cycle bad for bulk, will have to looki into proviron, loved it when in Mexico though :lol:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Letro- "kills estrogen dead!!!"-
I overdosed letro this past spring and found myself in a very achy, dim witted, no sex wantin' kind of place. This also triggered a two week bout of depression over the whole lifestyle thing....So, in conclusion; into each mans life a little estrogen must fall.
SERMs allow for some estrogen to squeak through to the receptors as they are modulators. They are less likely to cause the depletion / rebound effect that you get from total estrogen inhibition. AIs seem to be less heptatoxic, so really there is a choice for the "educated" consumer- good luck!

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From a safety profile and effectiveness, I would say Aromasin.

Letro is rediculously strong, only needs 1/10 the dose generally advertised.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would use tamox normally but since im on tren i cant use it and must use letro. the difference is if you want to get rid of estrogen or just prevent gyno. i dont see any reason for ridding yourself of estrogen so just go with a serm like tamoxifen @ 5mg ed. that should do the trick.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have never heard of anyone using 6oxo on cycle.

...just wanted to post something so i could be subscribed =D

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be a good idea to add 5mg of tamox. throughout a PP cycle? It seems some bros were getting signs of gyno while running this compound.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would it be a good idea to add 5mg of tamox. throughout a PP cycle? It seems some bros were getting signs of gyno while running this compound.
Im sure at that dose it would not hurt. Are you sure they were not stacking or using other substances? You could run reboundxt 6oxo i guess.

Timius

Awards
I have heard form a couple people who really like stacking Attack (by Kilo) or NolvaXT (GASP) when they are on a round of either EMAX/PP or MAX LMG.

I'm thinking about giving it a go for a MAX LMG stand alone then following it up with NOLVA or ANTIE from UKITS.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can not belive 6oxo is tied with formestane.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I have heard form a couple people who really like stacking Attack (by Kilo) or NolvaXT (GASP) when they are on a round of either EMAX/PP or MAX LMG.

I'm thinking about giving it a go for a MAX LMG stand alone then following it up with NOLVA or ANTIE from UKITS.
Hmm good idea, I have been looking into Attack --- seems great for ON cycle, not too much suppression and also boosts natty test maybe to prevent a shutdown from occuring. Hmm...

bishop17

Banned
Awards
I thought 6oxo was the best estrogen blicker on the market...sheez i got alot to learn i'm already in a 2 week cycle with that stuff as a standalone product

dhuge67

dhuge67

Awards
  • Established
Epistane/Havoc/Epidrol would not need an estrogen controller, on cycle, right?:think:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane/Havoc/Epidrol would not need an estrogen controller, on cycle, right?:think:
I have not used these products but would not think that anything is required while "on"...reason is that most users report the compound has anti-e properties itself and some have actually used it to get rid of or reduce existing gyno!

nysole

nysole

Awards
i like arimidex .25ED unless using things like masteron or winny. i just feel like arimidex keeps hormone balance instead of completely blocking estrogen.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
Estrogen control is what you want you don't want to TOTALLY wipe out estogen otherise your joints are effected, as is your immune system, sex drive and glycogen storage.

this is true i double dosed 6-oxo for a week and then the next got a very nastyyy cold and noticed my joints were extremly sore i also took with 6-oxo extreme, i did though however get some nice results from that one week :)

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what would be your selection between proviron or adex