Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol or hyperdrol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get superdrol. I know that it has been discontinued but does anyone know of a store that still has some in stock that isnt too expensive? Also does anyone know about hyperdrol? I found a presale for it here and was wondering if it was like superdrol at all. Any info or help would bne great. Thanks a lot.
Not just discontinued, but scheduled my man. So asking where to find a scheduled product is source posting. Though I am sure that the board sponsors are running a pre-sale on Hyper.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Last edited by a moderator:

sock

Awards
Not just discontinued, but scheduled my man. So asking where to find a scheduled product is source posting. Though I am sure that the board sponsors are running a pre-sale on Hyper.
Legislation in congress in motion? All I read about was warning letters from the FDA to the manufacturers to cease manufacture. If they are indeed scheduled, that would suck for people trying to unload excess stock they purchased.

halljo

halljo

Awards
I have the same question? I've heard about the warning from the FDA but there is nothing about either of these being scheduled...If you have a link to it, I would like to read it. Please post the link.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't believe they are scheduled yet, as you guys, I have not seen anything saying they were scheduled either.

sock

Awards
I have the same question? I've heard about the warning from the FDA but there is nothing about either of these being scheduled...If you have a link to it, I would like to read it. Please post the link.
Here is the link to the FDA's website which contains the notices sent out. If you read them carefully (and I am not a lawyer), the FDA is warning them that they are drugs and not supplements. Being that they are drugs, they fall under the FDA's jurisdiction and it is illegal to manufacture, distribute, and sell. To sell these legally, they would have to do safety and toxicity, clinicals and file a NDA (new drug application), which can take anywhere from 5-10 yrs at the cost of many millions. While they have not been "scheduled III" yet, by the wording of these letters; they are illegal. Just my limited interpretation.

FDA Warns Manufacturers About Illegal Steroid Products Sold as Dietary Supplements

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Illegal to market and sell. Not illegal to possess. When they are scheduled, they will also be illegal to possess.

Sharia

Awards
Can you tell me where else I can buy cycle support? Reason why is because I am trying to order all of my supplements from one place to avoid all these shipping costs. Other places that Im ordering my supplements do not carry cycle support. Is anabolic innovations the only place I can buy cycle support from>?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Annabolic Innovations is the only place you cant get it.