cutter stack q

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
k just wondering, If a guy was tryin to loose body fat, and stacked a cutting agent with an anabolic what would happen? Would it work worse, better, same?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
What kind of cutting agent? If its in the legal stuff, fat burners wont help much except for the energy. If you eat tons of food, you will not lose fat. You shoul set yourself a precise goal and the supps/diet you are planning to use.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I'm actually using an old form of Hydroxycut(without Ephidra). I did research on it and they said that Hydroxycut DOES work if you've been able to control how much you eat (which I have been successful in doing). but I don't want my body to break down muscle instead of burn fat. So if I'm on a cutter diet(I am) and I take some anabolics and go do some cardio should the anabolics counter breaking down muscle?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm actually using an old form of Hydroxycut(without Ephidra). I did research on it and they said that Hydroxycut DOES work if you've been able to control how much you eat (which I have been successful in doing). but I don't want my body to break down muscle instead of burn fat. So if I'm on a cutter diet(I am) and I take some anabolics and go do some cardio should the anabolics counter breaking down muscle?
a·nab·o·lism Pronunciation Key (-nb-lzm)
n.

The phase of metabolism in which simple substances are synthesized into the complex materials of living tissue.

Hence, anabolic steroids. Until you have a some more knowledge I'd suggest just sticking to a solid diet plan. A great diet can go a very long way.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
I'm sure that answered my question, I prolly just missed it cuz I didn't understand it.

And I'm trying to attain knowledge which is why I'm here. And didn't I say I was on a solid diet ("I'm on a cutter diet.[I am]")

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Probably it will simply make you feel more firm, but you will not make significant gains.

mcgwirefan37

mcgwirefan37

Awards
ic, so I'm on the right track. Good.

Thank you. :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
If you want more help with your cutting cycle feel free to post your diet, along with your training routine.