diet for trenadrol cycle

cuse140

Awards
I just got my bottle of tenadrol. I want to do a 4 week cycle, and cut and add strength. what kind of diet should i use. How many cals, protien, carbs, ect.
I am 28 yrs old, 5'7 182 lbs, 17 % b.f.
past cycles include superdrol, and methyl drol (same thing, i know)

reidhoch

Awards
You might want to do some searching on the subject of dieting.

Here is a sample diet that might work for you,

Shoot for 2100 calories
45/35/20
236g protein/184g carbs/47g fat

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would go fore the same ratio, but maybe a little more calories, like 2600. Don't worry. You eat clean, and you should gain more :)

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Come on now. I see all these questions about what type of diet to use on these new designers. If you don't have enough experience to know what type of diet will give you the desired results be it bulk, clean bulk, or cut then you are not ready for AAS.

If you want to cut, eat below maitenance, if you want to lean bulk eat slightly above but make it all clean cals...if you want to bulk, eat well above maitenance. generally, when taking AAS you want to up cals a bit from what you were doing before.

cuse140

Awards
Come on now. I see all these questions about what type of diet to use on these new designers. If you don't have enough experience to know what type of diet will give you the desired results be it bulk, clean bulk, or cut then you are not ready for anabolic steroids.

If you want to cut, eat below maitenance, if you want to lean bulk eat slightly above but make it all clean cals...if you want to bulk, eat well above maitenance. generally, when taking AAS you want to up cals a bit from what you were doing before.
While I appreciate your concern about my lack of knowlege regarding propper diet for this product, i must say that

1- trenadrol is a fairly new product, (at least to myself) so I'm asking others opinions to what kind of diet worked for them

2- Don't slam people for asking questions. Whenever someone asks a diet question, here is the typical answer. " if you need to ask a question like that, then you are definately not ready to take this product" I can't speak for everyone, but when I ask questions on these forums, that is research. What better place to learn than from people who have actually tried the product

shortstop1616

Awards
Thants exactly what im saying bro.... all people did was make fun of me when I asked a diet question...

all questions are good especially when your asking people that have already used the product

cuse140

Awards
Thants exactly what im saying bro.... all people did was make fun of me when I asked a diet question...

all questions are good especially when your asking people that have already used the product
word

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Your response was very respectful and I appreciate that.

However, anyone with adequate dieting experience would know exactly how to tweak their diet to get the results that they would like, whether they are on AAS or not.

If you are not familiar enough with your body to at least know what you have to eat for maitenance then do some more research. By all means, I support people learning but you have to realize that asking a question like "what type of diet is good for a mesomorph on a cut?" is a lot different then "what type of diet is good for a trenadrol cycle?".

cuse140

Awards
Your response was very respectful and I appreciate that.

However, anyone with adequate dieting experience would know exactly how to tweak their diet to get the results that they would like, whether they are on anabolic steroids or not.

If you are not familiar enough with your body to at least know what you have to eat for maitenance then do some more research. By all means, I support people learning but you have to realize that asking a question like "what type of diet is good for a mesomorph on a cut?" is a lot different then "what type of diet is good for a trenadrol cycle?".
i admit that my dieting experience is far from perfect. my diet has always been my biggest obstacle. this is why I ask questions, because other people are obviously better at dieting than i am. Once i find a diet that is working for me for either bulking or cutting, only then do i work in a supplement. if i was to spend $40 on a supplement and use it without first having my diet in check, then as far as i'm concerned i just wasted $40. i don't want to waste $40

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
well at least your smart...thats absolutely correct.

As far as diet goes, you dont have to track every damn calorie you eat and you don't have to log every food or eat the same meals each day. The best thing to avoid plateuing in this game is variation but consistency. What I mean by that is you want to have a consitently flawless diet and training regimen but varying types of food, intensities and exercises.

Now, once you start eating right, you start to realize a lot more about your body. You can make incredible gains by jsut adjusting your diet!!! What I suggest to you is to go the grocery store and buy nothing but lean food. That way, it really doesnt matter what you eat as much because all your cals will be coming from lean foods. Aim for eating a serving of lean meat and a serving of a complimentary carb/fat source. I.E. Pick one of these--Tuna, Chicken Breast, Lean Beef, steak and then pick one of these: glass of milk, veggies, oats, brown rice, whole grain bread, etc. By varying the amount you eat and the frequency of meals, you can easily start to acclimate your diet to your goals.