OK guys help me decide Please..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK guys as alot of you know i am getting ready for my upcoming cycle and I was wondering what if anybody thought about instead of starting off my ccycle with a low dose of s-drol for the first 3 weeks what if i ran 25mg of halodrol for the first two weeks along with my pp. I have never tried halodrol and have heard such good things I am really curious. What do you guys think. try the halo or stay with the s-drol

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
OK guys as alot of you know i am getting ready for my upcoming cycle and I was wondering what if anybody thought about instead of starting off my ccycle with a low dose of s-drol for the first 3 weeks what if i ran 25mg of halodrol for the first two weeks along with my pp. I have never tried halodrol and have heard such good things I am really curious. What do you guys think. try the halo or stay with the s-drol

I think you should read up on all of them. make a sound informative decision and go with it. I've read good things and bad things about all of them. The smart thing to do is use them wisely. good luck with whichever you pick, and be safe!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you should read up on all of them. make a sound informative decision and go with it. I've read good things and bad things about all of them. The smart thing to do is use them wisely. good luck with whichever you pick, and be safe!

yeah that's the problem i've done all the research and read the cycles etc halodrol seems to be good in strength and little sides. but the sdrol/pp cycle has worked good for me before and sdrol has never failed me. So that is why I am torn.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah that's the problem i've done all the research and read the cycles etc halodrol seems to be good in strength and little sides. but the sdrol/pp cycle has worked good for me before and sdrol has never failed me. So that is why I am torn.
how many times have you cycled before and in what peroid of time?

D

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
Do what your heart tells you. Remember, you hold the Power in your hands.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've done too many cycles to really count actually I did my first cycle of AAS approx 10 years ago. I'm not sure what you mean by what period of time like how many cycles a year? I have experience with almost all AAS that were in the LLOefer line the ttoyko and the qv as well as denkall and stennox line. I haven't massed in quite a while as I compete and weight limits have always been a consideration. I am going to run a mass cycle this time as I am with a new coach and team and we have discussed me moving up in weight limit in order to be able to compete more. I know from reading that halodrol is based off OT and I have run that with success I guess the main thing is with the crack down I am kind of worried about missing out on a good product since I already trust sd pp and trn you know what I mean?

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done too many cycles to really count actually I did my first cycle of anabolic steroids approx 10 years ago. I'm not sure what you mean by what period of time like how many cycles a year? I have experience with almost all AAS that were in the LLOefer line the ttoyko and the qv as well as denkall and stennox line. I haven't massed in quite a while as I compete and weight limits have always been a consideration. I am going to run a mass cycle this time as I am with a new coach and team and we have discussed me moving up in weight limit in order to be able to compete more. I know from reading that halodrol is based off OT and I have run that with success I guess the main thing is with the crack down I am kind of worried about missing out on a good product since I already trust superdrol pp and trn you know what I mean?
What I meant was how many times have you cycled superdrol/pheraplex or any of the likes. I was just curious, some people seem to be cycling them way to many times a year, just curious where you were at, thats all.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I meant was how many times have you cycled superdrol/pheraplex or any of the likes. I was just curious, some people seem to be cycling them way to many times a year, just curious where you were at, thats all.

OH ok well i did one 3 wk cycle in December than I was off for just about 15 weeks and I did a 5 week cycle. Both cycle had 4 wks of PCT with Tamox. My next cycle is schedule to be 8 weeks and will probablly be the last cycle this year so about 3 total cycles for the year. Maybe one in late Dec so that would give me about another 15-16 weeks of rest between this summer cycle and the winter if I decide to start in Dec

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
3 methyls in one cycle seems a bit excessive. I urge you to reconsider. SD, PP, and HD in the same cycle... my liver hurts just imagining

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3 methyls in one cycle seems a bit excessive. I urge you to reconsider. superdrol, PP, and HD in the same cycle... my liver hurts just imagining

Leggo I'm not doing 3 methyls i'm deciding between the two combos
sdrol/pp similar to fitzers cycle and one i've run before with success
or
HD/PP at any rate it would only be two methyls for 3 weeks and either SD or HD would be at lower dosages than the usual amount.
When I ran the SD/PP cycle I had bloodwork done and everything came back ok.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Oh, sorry dude my bad... read that wrong... well then since you already ran the sd/pp, I'd probably try the hd/pp on the 3 weeker... would probably be potent... I've never used HD but it's supposedly a powerful compound. I'd like to see a log if you go that route. keep us posted

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I personally would still feel iffy about running 2 methyls at once even if it were only for 3 wks, but thats just me.