Stimulant X adverse reaction

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.86%

Stimulant X adverse reaction

I recieved a free sample of Stim X about 2 weeks ago and decided to give it a try before a workout. In the past I have used and absolutely abused stimulant products in a newb effort to lose weight. It worked back in the day, but looking back on it I probably blew out my adrenal gland for a few years and maybe permenantly with ephedra and caffeine. Been a lot smarter about stims the past few years, but my god this Stim X takes the cake. When I took some before my workout about a week ago, I had to stop because my vision started blurring, I could barely walk, then my hands and feet started to go numb. Never really had high BP before but I know the signs so I stopped, got some aspirin and took it easy for a few hours. Felt sick the rest of the day and could barely move. Move foward to today when studying for a final I decided that it was probably working out too hard in synergy w/Stim X and that it could probably provide some focus. Now I'm having nearly the same problem. Not "Oh my god am I dying" like before but definitely adverse. No way in hell could a thiamine analogue do this to me. Never felt like this off any stim before what is causing this?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.86%

Sorry for how long it is but I'm still on the Stimulant X right now and my hands are moving about a mile a minute
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

I just took a StimX because it gives me great appetite suppression. None of the effects that you mention, thank god.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Adverse reactions to SERMs
    By survey in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
  2. Adverse reaction to jack3d...
    By nparisi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:22 AM
  3. Adverse reaction to Cold Fusion EX
    By Ninjo in forum LG Sciences