Natural supps help
- 06-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Natural supps help
Hey guys i was wandering if there's any natural supplements, that actually work. I'm done for a good while with steroids, i'm just going to concentrate on putting on as much muscle as I can naturally. I've triedbefore and it didn't do anything for me. I know a guy at the gym that praises 17 HD by Vyotech. What do you guys think? Anything worth the money out there?
- 06-08-2006, 02:37 PM
06-08-2006, 03:38 PM
06-08-2006, 03:52 PM
06-08-2006, 04:06 PM
i just started taking powerfull yesterday and can tell that i like it great pumps recovery and endurance is what I've noticed so far. do a quick search there are tons of logs and feedback.
06-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Check my log in the supplement reviews section. I am doing high dose x-factor + ecdysten. I am at day 10.
06-10-2006, 01:03 PM
awsome log bro.. i think i'll wait till your cycle is over to see what kind of gains you get from it... I've been thinking about jungle Warfare too.. Awsome log by ryanism
06-10-2006, 03:06 PM
I don't know what it is about 17-hd, but damn, 45 min after you take it.... you definately know you took something. Lots of energy in the gym... but for natty supps definately cant go wrong with creatine, glutamine, bcaas and efas (fish oil, flaxseed oil and borage oil).
06-10-2006, 07:56 PM
06-10-2006, 08:00 PM
06-12-2006, 06:34 PM
hmm.. I think i might end up running a bulking cycle of Hyperdrol + Jungle Warfare + X-Factor, what do you guys think?
Similar Forum Threads
- By memo007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-26-2006, 04:48 PM
- By shiby1510 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-26-2005, 06:03 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 12-07-2005, 03:10 PM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 32Last Post: 04-08-2005, 07:50 PM
- By smike319 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-29-2003, 02:37 PM