Which fat loss product would you like to see a log of?

There needs to be a fat loss log of which product?

• Jet Fuel - German American Technologies

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Thyrotabs - Gaspari

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • Lipo 6 - Nutrex

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Dicana - Thermolife

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • BURN3D - Omega Sports

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Thermal Rage - PrimaForce

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Blaze Xtreme - SAN

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • H.E.A.T. Stack - Avant Labs

• Neurostim + C

• Max CLA - Primaforce

• Total voters

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The most wanted products will probably be logged here on AM.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crack cocaine!..Though, you might have to watch BP, he likes that stuff..But bump to the Gaspari, haven't seen much on it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gasapari. Btw I am starting Jet fuel on 06/26

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You have to keep me updated on that! I am very very interested in it!

Brent I will be doing a full cycle log my cycle is scheduled to start on 06/26/2006 it will be a mass cycle but clean as I have been cutting bf% now in the 12% hoping to be low 11's high 10's by the start of the cycle in 17 days. I am cutting out the epedrine and the only fatburner stimulants i will be using will be jetfuel/ lipoderm ultra. Although I will be starting the lipoderm ultra next week

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try Lipo6 with Vasopro?

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Dicana.

I've heard some good hype about it. BN's got a sale on now, I'm picking some up and will probbaly do a log at the end of the month.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the votes guys.
Going to give this thread about a week or so to decide which it will be.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am a bit surprised with the results so far. I knew thyrotabs would get the most votes but BURN3D in second was a big surprise. Still Plenty of time to vote... this is just a bump.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
My subscribed threads shows this thread being replied to all day long, but I come here and find no posts :|

TheKoos

Awards
VENOM Hyperdrive 3.0

Can't believe it isn't on the list.

leanCook

Awards
I also think the Venom Tri-lean stack should be on the list

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Proper Diet and Cardio! What an extreme idea for a stack!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I want to buy Thyro-tabs for next year cause I doubt it will still be available.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey I just wanted to tell you guys I did try 2 of my jetfuel on Wedensday night I couldn't help it I had to see and It was GOOD

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
Just curious why Brent got banned? He is a friend of mine in RL and he ran this poll to find out which products people might want to see a log of and was gonna pay for some product and have people run it so we could have a few logs here on AM.

It is obvious by the results of this poll that people wanted to see a log of thryotabs. When Brent went forward with trying to get some people together who would run logs the posts first got deleted and then when he questioned it he got banned.

It really disappoints me that someone who was trying to help out this community by providing some logs that we all would have been interested in was banned for trying to do that. Brent has a lot of posts here and it is obvious by the general feel of those past posts that he was trying to be a helpful member of this community.

I can see how it may have looked like Brent was trying to promote a certain product, but if you look into the details a little more (like this poll) you will see that Brent was just going with the product he felt most people wanted to see some user reviews on. A big part of the reasons people come to boards like this is to see info on different products out there and Brent just thought it would be a cool thing to do to sponser a few logs for the benefit of the users of this board. It sucks that trying to help out is now seen as a bannable offense.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Can we close this poll by chance... if not that's cool....