Ergopharm's amp a steroid??

pittbull666

pittbull666

Awards
that link keeps givin me this-We are unable to locate the page you requested.
The page may have moved or may no longer be available

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I hate Amy Shipley... And Don Catlin... and the Washington Post

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more reason to loathe another human being, what is her deal?

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
She needs some d*ck... trouble is finding someone to give her some. If she is that much of a b*tch on paper, just think of how bad she must be in person... lol:rofl:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Time will tell...

Sunder

Sunder

Awards
  • Established
At least Pat Arnold looked good in his suit. I'm surprised the media used that picture instead of some "sleezy" type.

If only the "it's legal if it's found in nature" line was true. :(

I see death in nature all the time....it would be nice to have a discussion about it in the deep woods near a lake with Amy Shipley and Don Catlin...

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
At least Pat Arnold looked good in his suit. I'm surprised the media used that picture instead of some "sleezy" type.

If only the "it's legal if it's found in nature" line was true. :(

I see death in nature all the time....it would be nice to have a discussion about it in the deep woods near a lake with Amy Shipley and Don Catlin...
I wouldn't say that suit looked good..... :rofl: serious....

The title of this thread is misleading, they aren't saying AMP is a steroid... the are labeling Geranamine as an amphetamine.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

The title of this thread is misleading, they aren't saying AMP is a steroid... the are labeling Geranamine as an amphetamine.

big difference too...
:burger:

they are seriously targeting pat.
as for shipley, she probably leads a sad sad meaningless life. gets no action, so she's got to ruin the lives of men

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, youre right the title is not very good, I should have said a hidden drug or something like that. Sorry guys. Still. Interesting read...

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
See man, this article is the reason why I went out and bought AMP in the first place.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amp has been a great diet product for myself. I've seen zero side effects from it thusfar, other than a bit of a crash when it wears off. It remains to be seen how much trouble I have coming off of it once I'm done dieting though, that might prove interesting.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I just wish nobody would find this out. But I guess all good things come to an end...

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Just another reason why I cannot stand the Washington Post. These people clearly have nothing better to do. I'm an adult, I can make my own decisions, I'm tired of these "journalists" saying they are doing nothing more than "protecting" the public. If I wanted protection, I'd ask for it...I haven't, so f***ing knock it off.

It's nice to see that good, honest journalism is alive and kicking in our country. :rolleyes: William Randolph Hearst would be proud :frustrate

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its called a "Castration complex" some kind of penis envy thing.( In reference to shipley)

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
??????????????????Sorry i didnt get that one...

carcinogen

Awards

which isnt true either

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
She wants a penis:good:
More to the point, she wants a penis and wants to get rid of everyone else's noodle in the process, thereby becoming the Alphamale of the Yellow Journalism School of Sports Supplements. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in this article it seems they are wrong on DSHEA process as well. I thought the burden, at least as originally intended, was on the FDA to show a product is harmful before they can yank it.

carcinogen

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in this article it seems they are wrong on DSHEA process as well. I thought the burden, at least as originally intended, was on the FDA to show a product is harmful before they can yank it.
the article's reasoning is flawed

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
...wow that was a totally different topic than advertised. I want my 2 minutes back!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Just got some... I can't wait to try this out!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Sure! Pleasure. I will post tomorrow after training. I heard the energy is ok, but when you start training, it kicks in right away. Waiting for tomorrow to confirm that..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I took one in the morning to wake up, and the energy is marvelous. Appetite suppresion is quite impressive also, very good! Cant wait to get 2 pre-workout!!!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess it's nice to finally know what's in AMP. I'm on a high right now just from one red pill. :dance:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess it's nice to finally know what's in AMP. I'm on a high right now just from one red pill. :dance:
Generally as a rule with amphetamines, and this is apparently similar, low doses over time are better than concentrated doses. I think the air force uses something similar in go pills or stay awakes, or whatever they're called these days.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Generally as a rule with amphetamines, and this is apparently similar, low doses over time are better than concentrated doses. I think the air force uses something similar in go pills or stay awakes, or whatever they're called these days.
Interesting. I find them the best stim. I ever used. No overflow, just Really good feeling, no crash also!!

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I found all I need is one pill, which is half the recommended dosage. Plus, I take it only a couple times per week when I feel a little groggy. Like yesterday, I put in a long day of work without batting an eyelash, then went to the gym, came back, had dinner, washed up and went to bed at the normal time without any problems.

I'm definately stockpiling this wonder pill.

snowtiger

Awards
try 3 in the morning on an empty stomach that will make people look at ya!! heheehee then 1 later in the day to get you through till ZZZZZZZZZZZ time.. Up there with the old lipo 6. Good work PAT!! :dance:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Definetly love that guy. All he does is great stuff.

cromwell

Awards
big difference too...
:burger:

they are seriously targeting pat.
as for shipley, she probably leads a sad sad meaningless life. gets no action, so she's got to ruin the lives of men
I like the fact that caitlin conceedes he hasnt see the studies but concludes that "the stuff is dangerous and should be removed" The studes were done in the 1950's and are available if you know where to look. I guess along with being unscientific in method he is lax on reasearch. His conclusion on norbolethone was bs too, and I bet he knows it. Safety studies done in 1966 concluded the opposite of what caitlin stated. Nice objectivety

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well I mean it is a little shady that he hasn't released the true chemical name etc. Geranium Oil? Makes you wonder.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am not complaining...I just love it. As long as it works ;)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I am not complaining...I just love it. As long as it works ;)
Haha then why not use cocaine lol.

I mean don't get me wrong I am all about the supplements out there, I just don't like how the side effects are downplayed. Heck a 15 week cycles of test is safer than a damn 4-5 week moderate dosage cycle of Superdrol these days, yet they are completely played down.

cromwell

Awards
Haha then why not use cocaine lol.

I mean don't get me wrong I am all about the supplements out there, I just don't like how the side effects are downplayed. Heck a 15 week cycles of test is safer than a damn 4-5 week moderate dosage cycle of Superdrol these days, yet they are completely played down.
I will second this. I know they are being coy for a reason, but I think PA is usually pretty honest. I tend to think the superdrol et al affair was a little irresponsable to say the least.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I will second this. I know they are being coy for a reason, but I think PA is usually pretty honest. I tend to think the superdrol et al affair was a little irresponsable to say the least.
You and LMD are both mistaken I'm sorry to say. AMP contains stuff that people don't even know about, thus the nature of the post I deleted earlier, but you didn't bother to listen then either. However, I personally did the alpha testing of superdrol and can testify to it's safety. "Superdrol et al affair"? Am I missing something beside a bunch of bs hype that never gave any bloodwork to prove it?? If superdrol is so bad, where are your numbers to show it? I've been doing this for almost 20 years now and can honestly say that superdrol is one of the nicest orals out there, legal or otherwise. The only thing cleaner is M4OHN from my experience. Hell, I don't even use liver supps with those two compounds! Please get your facts straight guys and don't perpetuate the bs. I only speak the truth here, unless you think you know more about this than I do, but if you really think PA's a "good guy" in all of this you obviously don't know too much bro!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I don't lay down the law very often, but sometimes I just can't ignore things. :D This is one of those times.
Hey, you're the doc... you should snap one off more often, kinda caught me by surprise!!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You and LMD are both mistaken I'm sorry to say. AMP contains stuff that people don't even know about, thus the nature of the post I deleted earlier, but you didn't bother to listen then either. However, I personally did the alpha testing of superdrol and can testify to it's safety. "Superdrol et al affair"? Am I missing something beside a bunch of bs hype that never gave any bloodwork to prove it?? If superdrol is so bad, where are your numbers to show it? I've been doing this for almost 20 years now and can honestly say that superdrol is one of the nicest orals out there, legal or otherwise. The only thing cleaner is M4OHN from my experience. Hell, I don't even use liver supps with those two compounds! Please get your facts straight guys and don't perpetuate the bs. I only speak the truth here, unless you think you know more about this than I do, but if you really think PA's a "good guy" in all of this you obviously don't know too much bro!
Bro I TOTALLY agree that it contains things that people don't know about, that is the point of my post above was that I agree with them indicting him etc because that isn't a good thing.

As for the superdrol my main point on that comment was the fact that it is extremely harsh on you. I am not saying that I wouldn't use it, heck it was in my last cycle, however, my HDL went down to 10 and my LDL was beyond 150. My friends numbers were VERY similar to say the least. I didn't get liver values done but I am sure it is close in toxicity there too.

I don't care what anyone says they DEFINITELY downplayed the toxicity of superdrol. I don't have any side effects from it as I did with M1T (man did I feel like **** on this stuff), and SD put mass on me similar to M1T, yet, they are close to each other on how harsh they are (judging by my bloodwork and many others).

I am not dissing the product by any means, again I said I love it, however, it was definitely downplayed.

cromwell

Awards
I agree That PA was not being totally honest, in fact he has been ok in terms of supplement marketing, but I am indeed aware of his other escapades but they do not involve the general public. I stand corrected. I am not questioning you or disrespecting you nor did I say that superdrol "was worse" than other orals. Almost all orals by dint of action are somewhat hepatoxic with the possible exceptions of andriol(which is generally not efffective ) the compound you mentioned and possibly primabolan to an extent. There are certainly far worse substances than super.Everyone reacts differently to these compunds to soem degree and bloodwork should always be done, my contention is that Alot of people mistakenly assumed it was a PH and did not take the requisite steps to protect them selves. You could say the same for MIt, I suppose. Granted many of these peole were illinformed and not thinking, which I am not blaming you for. I understand the reason for not being blatant in advertising the nature of the compound, however there was at least some confusion there. I respect you and your knowledge, I am simply trying to explain my intial comment which could have been expressed some what better. It's an odd industry.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... I don't care what anyone says they DEFINITELY downplayed the toxicity of superdrol. I don't have any side effects from it as I did with M1T (man did I feel like **** on this stuff), and superdrol put mass on me similar to M1T, yet, they are close to each other on how harsh they are (judging by my bloodwork and many others).
We'll just agree to disagree in this case, because comparing the toxicity of sd to M1T sounds like a funny joke to me. Not even close bro.