Long Jack + female libido

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking about this.... while on birth control, and even for 6 months to 1 year after taking birth control, studies have shown a STRONG correlation between taking the pill and increased levels of SHBG (the average is about 4 times as much SHBG in women on and post-birth control) when compared to a woman who has never used the pill.

My question then... is if a woman was to take a certain dosage (no idea on the dose) of Long Jack, and inhibit some of the SHBG, while she is on the pill, would it help to restore some of her libido and "wetness" which both seem to suffer with women on the pill......

Anyone ever tried this? I may be the guinea pig.... Going to order some and start giving it to my girl.... I don't think that a moderate dosing will have any effect on her birth control... but that is obviously a concern. But as far as I know, birth control works based off of progesterone and a slight increase in her natural free testosterone levels shouldn't make much difference......

LakeMountD.... thoughts? Anyone else have any thoughts?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Oh boy, I would not try that. talk to your doc if you want to try it out. Looks like playing with fire..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its seems to make sense. my wife is not on the pill anymore. I tried activate with her to do the same thing. she did not notice a diffence. good luck and let us know. also you might wrap that rascal.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You're forgetting that SHGB binds to many other hormones besides test so it could impact the pill's effectiveness.

After getting my wife off the pill, we used a low dose of DHEA, 5 mg, under the supervision of a naturopath. It worked wonders for her mood, libido, anxiety levels and energy.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Just thinking about this.... while on birth control, and even for 6 months to 1 year after taking birth control, studies have shown a STRONG correlation between taking the pill and increased levels of SHBG (the average is about 4 times as much SHBG in women on and post-birth control) when compared to a woman who has never used the pill.

My question then... is if a woman was to take a certain dosage (no idea on the dose) of Long Jack, and inhibit some of the SHBG, while she is on the pill, would it help to restore some of her libido and "wetness" which both seem to suffer with women on the pill......

Anyone ever tried this? I may be the guinea pig.... Going to order some and start giving it to my girl.... I don't think that a moderate dosing will have any effect on her birth control... but that is obviously a concern. But as far as I know, birth control works based off of progesterone and a slight increase in her natural free testosterone levels shouldn't make much difference......

LakeMountD.... thoughts? Anyone else have any thoughts?
For women ... do a search on Kacip Fatima
for libido enhancement