hsn primer and driver ??

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

hsn primer and driver ??

Anyone ever used or heard of this stuff?

Anabolic Primer™ is a made from "fast protein"1,2,3 and was designed specifically for pre-workout supplementation. It enters the blood stream rapidly and elevates amino acid levels sufficient to induce muscle protein synthesis. Anabolic Primer™ is taken 15 minutes before training to enhance amino acid supply when blood flow to working muscles is at its peak.

Anabolic Primer™, taken just before training, infuses the muscle with growth promoting amino acids. Drinking a protein drink before working out has been shown in scientific studies to be THE most effective way to increase muscle growth.4 Anabolic Primer™ is formulated in such a way as to further increase blood flow to working muscles. This ensures the greatest delivery of amino acids to your muscles when they need it most

Anabolic Driver™ is a "slow protein"1,2,3 and was designed specifically for post-workout supplementation. It enters the blood stream slowly and supports muscle protein synthesis for hours after it is taken. Anabolic Driver™ is taken immediately after training to enhance the uptake of amino acids when insulin sensitivity is at its peak, and then continues to support protein synthesis until your next meal.

Anabolic Driver™, taken immediately after training, provides a steady supply of growth promoting amino acids to your recovering muscles. Drinking a protein drink immediately after working out has been shown in scientific studies to be critical if muscle growth is to occur.5,6,7,8,9 Anabolic Driver™ is formulated to supply recovering muscles with growth promoting amino acids over an extended time period. This ensures a steady supply of amino acids to your recovering muscles when they need it most. Anabolic Driver™ will provide the fastest results when used in conjunction with HSN's pre-workout formulation

HSN: Products

I love the workout routine

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

IMO, it doesn't make a big difference compared to regular whey. Studies showed that a good BCAA and whey is as effective as casein, soy blah blah blend. Save cash..
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I used both. They are both quality products but I did not continue to choose them. I decided I would rather save money on protein.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.72%

sounds good thanks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:33 PM
  2. Driver's Education 101 A Sponsored X-Factor and Drive Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 417