HMB and Xtend
- 06-07-2006, 01:35 PM
- 06-07-2006, 01:45 PM
It definetly will not hurt ya! HMB has been shown to help with anti-catabolism, but also slightly anabolic. Not sure where I read this.
- 06-07-2006, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by jjohn
06-07-2006, 04:24 PM
Yes. I have tried HMB and found it to keep a small sense of fullness. I am not sure, but I may have maintained more mass while cutting.
06-07-2006, 08:06 PM
HMB is synergistic with creatine.
Take it with creatine for LBM increases.
Similar Forum Threads
- By davez325 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-06-2009, 10:40 AM
- By jamescho79 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM
- By bg5757 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2005, 10:32 PM
- By Chippewa in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-08-2005, 07:22 AM
- By DieTrying in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-16-2005, 06:48 AM