VPX Shotgun

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this is coming out it doesn't say on their site and it looks promising. Yes they can over charge but they do make some kick ass products, like their meal replacement and new bar, that bar is amazing!

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I m not familiar with this product at all what is it?

sundevil04

Awards
  • Established
I m not familiar with this product at all what is it?

Pit Bull

Awards
SHOTGUN™
EXPLOSIVE PUMPS AND BLOOD-ENGORGED MUSCLE GROWTH!

Does your Nitric Oxide (NO) product contain “placebo effect” stimulants that work antagonistically to Creatine, NO (Nitric Oxide) production, and metabolically disrupt vasodilation and volumization of muscle tissue? Let’s face it; the clowns in our industry need to go back to the circus and let the chemists at VPX engineer products that have researched-based, scientifically sound development principles. Come on then and let’s look at what potent NO supplement VPX has cooked up for you:

SHOTGUN™ contains the most potent creatine and arginine compounds known to man – Creatine Ethyl Ester HCl (aka CEX™ – the largest selling Creatine Ethyl Ester in the world!) and AEX™ (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl). SHOTGUN™ also contains L-Nor Valine – a powerful inhibitor of the enzyme, Arginase. By blocking the enzyme that destroys Arginine, the active life of the powerful Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl compound is extended within the body. AEX™ (Arginine Ethyl Ester HCl) is not a simple chemical salt like Arginine AKG or Arginine Malate. AEX™ is a powerful ester of Arginine stabilized with HCl that has the ability to enter into the bloodstream and muscle almost 100% intact. The amount of Nitric Oxide it induces far exceeds that of simple arginine salts. Further, SHOTGUN™ is spiked with super potent Ethyl Ester Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) and is powered by Redline’s® Potent Energy Technology!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't buy just because of their stupid ads.

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
With the saturation in NO products, I would expect to pay $10 for a bottle of any NO supplement. There are so many and they aren't even needed.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
NO products don't work anymore for me :( too bad, but still, the gains, if any, are minimal. Dont waste your hard earned cash man..

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
It contains:

L-Norvaline
CEE
AEE
Esterfied BCAAS
esterfied beta-alanine
citruline malate

and i'm sure i'm missing something, if it was purely just an NO product i'd probably pass, but it does look promising, and i'll give it a shot when it comes out, no doubt it will taste HORRIBLE though.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you give purple wraath a shot. You will probably be better off with that IMO

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually a fan of VPX products (high quality IMO) but why would you need esterfied BCAAs?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Esterfication would mean better absorption, they add an ester to everything now, lol. I mean esterfied glutamine is way more potent than regular glutamine, esterfied creatine is WAY better than monohydrate so why not do the same for BCAAS?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dude, this is just a catch. Since CEE has been on the market, it's been crazy! It does not mean it's esterified its better. Except wasting cash. Go with the stuff you know works, you will not be dissapointed by buying bulk BCAA, CEE and AAKG if you like to have a pump.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can buy most of that crap at Custom's place for a HELLUVA lot less.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Esterfication would mean better absorption, they add an ester to everything now, lol. I mean esterfied glutamine is way more potent than regular glutamine, esterfied creatine is WAY better than monohydrate so why not do the same for BCAAS?
Esterification of creatine makes sense (on paper) because of how creatine gets absorbed into cells.

Esterification of BCAAs doesn't make any sense to me.