Too Many Supps?
- 06-06-2006, 09:10 PM
Too Many Supps?
I start PCT for my test/trn/atomic-h cycle in a week and a half. I will be doing Dr D's cycle running SEM inverse to ATD and have all the supps for that cycle. It consists of Clomid, Nolva, LXT, RXT, and DHEA. If you are not familiar with it look up Dr D's posts it is a great cycle.
In addition I will add Anagen and HMB and will be taking Size-on with AAKG powder mixed in.
Is this too many substances? I feel comfortable with it but don't know if perhaps I'm putting too many substances in my body.
- 06-06-2006, 09:24 PM
- 5'10" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
After injesting random designers which could be anything now you are worrying about that..j/k. But seriously I think everything in your planned PCT serves a purpose and should be fine.
- 06-06-2006, 09:34 PM
Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
LOL Actually isn't it ironic that our ultimate goal is to look, and feel better yet in the process we ingest all types of ****.
Like I said I don't feel uneasy about taking all of this stuff. I have never done a proper PCT cycle and want to make sure that I don't screw anything up. Thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sonntag in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2012, 12:30 PM
- By matthewr28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:52 PM
- By ambulldog in forum SupplementsReplies: 70Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:44 PM
- By jrw in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2009, 03:19 PM
- By TruffleShuffle in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-30-2008, 12:57 PM