Too Many Supps?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I start PCT for my test/trn/atomic-h cycle in a week and a half. I will be doing Dr D's cycle running SEM inverse to ATD and have all the supps for that cycle. It consists of Clomid, Nolva, LXT, RXT, and DHEA. If you are not familiar with it look up Dr D's posts it is a great cycle.

In addition I will add Anagen and HMB and will be taking Size-on with AAKG powder mixed in.

Is this too many substances? I feel comfortable with it but don't know if perhaps I'm putting too many substances in my body.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
After injesting random designers which could be anything now you are worrying about that..j/k. But seriously I think everything in your planned PCT serves a purpose and should be fine.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
After injesting random designers which could be anything now you are worrying about that..j/k. But seriously I think everything in your planned post cycle therapy serves a purpose and should be fine.

LOL Actually isn't it ironic that our ultimate goal is to look, and feel better yet in the process we ingest all types of ****.
Like I said I don't feel uneasy about taking all of this stuff. I have never done a proper PCT cycle and want to make sure that I don't screw anything up. Thanks.