Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: Is Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???

1. Banned

Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for bulking or cutting???

Which is Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for cutting or bulking and which products can it be stacked with to get the best results for either?

2. New Member

Has anyone tried to cycle halo. 4 on,4 off,4 on? I gained 7 pounds during my last halodrol cycle with zero sides. I have nolva, but did not use it. I used;rebound xt,Anabolic xtreme PCT,and novedex XT.
  3. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis 3611
    Has anyone tried to cycle halo. 4 on,4 off,4 on? I gained 7 pounds during my last halodrol cycle with zero sides. I have nolva, but did not use it. I used;rebound xt,Anabolic xtreme post cycle therapy,and novedex XT.
    how many places you gonna post this stupid question?
    •   

4. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    how many places you gonna post this stupid question?
    LMAO, i almost pissed my pants laughing when i read that
  5. Advanced Member

Lol, evidently a few.
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    Which is Gaspari Haladrol-50 better for cutting or bulking and which products can it be stacked with to get the best results for either?

From my understanding it is better for cutting not bulking I know it is based off OT and that is usually used for cutting
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Worked as a cutter for me. Fair results and no sides.
  8. New Member

I got one of the later batches. I'm almost done now and although I haven't changed my diet (I eat a lot). I went from around 216lbs to 205lbs at 5 ft7 Igained little strength,if it is the halodrol that has helped me lose some of this weight and harden me up Im pleasantly surprised. In Sept of 2005 on EMAX I looked like a water buffalo. Now I look halfway presentable.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman
    I got one of the later batches. I'm almost done now and although I haven't changed my diet (I eat a lot). I went from around 216lbs to 205lbs at 5 ft7 Igained little strength,if it is the halodrol that has helped me lose some of this weight and harden me up Im pleasantly surprised. In Sept of 2005 on EMAX I looked like a water buffalo. Now I look halfway presentable.
    Water Buffalo . What is EMAX? And what was ur dosage & gains. I dont care much about bloat, I just had heard mixes abuot halodrol beeing a bulker or cutter. Must be because they have had abuot a million diff. batches.
  10. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Bildo_21
    Water Buffalo . What is EMAX? And what was ur dosage & gains. I dont care much about bloat, I just had heard mixes abuot halodrol beeing a bulker or cutter. Must be because they have had abuot a million diff. batches.
    Emax=Ergo max by AX

Similar to PheraPlex, but not as clean. Many more sides associated with the ergo.
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Emax=Ergo max by AX

Similar to PheraPlex, but not as clean. Many more sides associated with the ergo.
    Is PheraPlex similar to generic labz Pher-X, cause that stuff bloated me but its pretty bad @ss.
  12. King Kong

Yes, its the same. The only difference is that Phera-max is 5mg stronger.
  13. New Member

Is this supp a steroid? And if it is why take steroids whith all of the supplements out there? :bruce3:
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Without a doubt a great cutter......can also lean bulk pretty well if stacked with the right option.
  15. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by joshuavincent
    Is this supp a steroid? And if it is why take steroids whith all of the supplements out there? :bruce3:
    Name one supplement that compares to this or any other steroid??
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1
    Without a doubt a great cutter......can also lean bulk pretty well if stacked with the right option.
    Yea maybe a TRN/TST cycle of some sort?????
  17. New Member

I am 5' 9" 250 lbs and I have never taken steriods just supplements so thats why I dont understand people who take steroids. Unless you are a really hard gainer actually I dont even think that being a hard gainer is a good excuse, fricken eat something!!!!
  18. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joshuavincent
    I am 5' 9" 250 lbs and I have never taken steriods just supplements so thats why I dont understand people who take steroids. Unless you are a really hard gainer actually I dont even think that being a hard gainer is a good excuse, fricken eat something!!!!
    yea but whats ur bodyfat %, im not trying to make a stab @ u or anything so dont take it that way. If u are a lean 250 and never took any type of hormone booster then props to you, b/c that is absolutley unheard of and U are a true FREAK......in a good way
  19. Banned

There is no way he's a lean 250 at that height. Sounds like a troll to me.
  20. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris
    There is no way he's a lean 250 at that height. Sounds like a troll to me.
    Especially with no AAS history.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

i liked the body recomp i got from halo, gained weight while getting harder leaner and stronger. I ate quite well and net muscle gain was around 12 pounds of course this includes estimated fat loss. Makes your muscles feel full all the time with the right dosages.
  22. New Member

H-50 is a two-headed demon that provides a potent combo of lean gains and consistent muscle strength increases and/or will also be effective for someone who is looking to bulk-up. From what I have seen and read, an individuals diet and training regimen is what dictates the outcome. Some supplements flat-out require high carbs and standard protein for any type of results. Other supplement directions emphasize the importance of eating clean and following a strict diet plan which in turn produces the results one looks to gain whether it be bulking or cutting. H-50 allows the individual to choose his/her diet regimen/plan and IMO, somehow adapts to the conditions. Everyone out there in AM is aware that most supplements are designed to dictate the results. If someone should use a cutting supplement with hopes to bulk-up and see explosive strength gains-they are very likely to be disappointed. H-50 provides the best of both worlds for us and I have cycled it for both bulking and cutting. IMO it has the feel of Anadrol-50 without the bloat and puffiness which creates the hated smooth muscle appearance. With H-50 I have seen dry gains that give me that desired hard as a rock feel and appearance. Additionally, if you are looking to bulk up on it your appetite just persistently screams for nourishment and the muscle recuperation and recovery time is the best I have seen in quite a long while.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ICEBERG
    H-50 is a two-headed demon that provides a potent combo of lean gains and consistent muscle strength increases and/or will also be effective for someone who is looking to bulk-up. From what I have seen and read, an individuals diet and training regimen is what dictates the outcome. Some supplements flat-out require high carbs and standard protein for any type of results. Other supplement directions emphasize the importance of eating clean and following a strict diet plan which in turn produces the results one looks to gain whether it be bulking or cutting. H-50 allows the individual to choose his/her diet regimen/plan and IMO, somehow adapts to the conditions. Everyone out there in AM is aware that most supplements are designed to dictate the results. If someone should use a cutting supplement with hopes to bulk-up and see explosive strength gains-they are very likely to be disappointed. H-50 provides the best of both worlds for us and I have cycled it for both bulking and cutting. IMO it has the feel of Anadrol-50 without the bloat and puffiness which creates the hated smooth muscle appearance. With H-50 I have seen dry gains that give me that desired hard as a rock feel and appearance. Additionally, if you are looking to bulk up on it your appetite just persistently screams for nourishment and the muscle recuperation and recovery time is the best I have seen in quite a long while.
    I also agree that it can be used as either a cutter, or bulker. Now most people will think...bulking= bigger , smoother, fatter. But H-50 will definately bulk you up, but it will not make you smoother or fatter. SO I guess it is a lean bulk. Any who, I gained weight, bout 12lbs(or maybe more whem I started pigging out) got a lot leaner, and a lot stronger. I personally loved it, cause it gave me great gains(you can see them in my before and after picures), and virtually no sides at all!! I can't wait to do another 4 weeker of it, and train harder and eat better, cause quite honestly my diet was not all that at the time. SO i think it is pretty versatile on its own, just with calories being the difference.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

I agree that H-50 can be used as a bulker or a cutter depending on your diet/training . I think overall though H-50 is probably more effective as a true lean bulk/cutter than a classic bulker. The recomp effects as truely amazing. Honestly I think it's one of the best compounds out there right now that is very effective and has minimal side effects. The effects of the H-50 have an insidious onset, but they become very evident with the right dose. All I can say is i'm glad i stocked up on the first batch when I did as i will definately be using it again.
  25. Registered User

I agree that H-50 can be used as a bulker or a cutter depending on your diet/training . I think overall though H-50 is probably more effective as a true lean bulk/cutter than a classic bulker. The recomp effects as truely amazing. Honestly I think it's one of the best compounds out there right now that is very effective and has minimal side effects. The effects of the H-50 have an insidious onset, but they become very evident with the right dose. All I can say is i'm glad i stocked up on the first batch when I did as i will definately be using it again.
    Agreed! Its recomp effects are just awesome! Yeah I got some more of the old stuff stashed, but also have the newer stuff. I am going to run the newer stuff next, and I will keep a log of it, to see if it does compare to the old stuff, since it is supposed to me the same, sans the TMG in it which was just for liver support, but we shall see
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by swole210
    Agreed! Its recomp effects are just awesome! Yeah I got some more of the old stuff stashed, but also have the newer stuff. I am going to run the newer stuff next, and I will keep a log of it, to see if it does compare to the old stuff, since it is supposed to me the same, sans the TMG in it which was just for liver support, but we shall see
    Good deal swole.....I have a few of the newer batch also so it will be interesting to see if there truley is a difference.
  27. Registered User

Good deal swole.....I have a few of the newer batch also so it will be interesting to see if there truley is a difference.
    Yeah, I'm pretty curious to find out myself, that way I can get some more of the new stuff if it is indeed good.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  196 lbs.

from what i've read, "old" batch, "new" batch, and hmax are all very similar..
    "A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most." -George Bernard Shaw
  29. New Member

How would you use it as a cutter?
  30. New Member

Neither .. The Product Haladrol - 50 does not work i did it ... dont waist your money .. get something better with your money ... when i did haladrol - 50 i didn't notice any results what so ever
  31. New Member

Definatly a better cutter
  32. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Only problem i have cutting with H-50 is i get hungry as hell on it! I mean i eat one of my meals and 30 mins later im hungry again and usualy i can last an hour or longer.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Only problem i have cutting with H-50 is i get hungry as hell on it! I mean i eat one of my meals and 30 mins later im hungry again and usualy i can last an hour or longer.
    You try any suppresants with it?
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
  34. Registered User

It's very similar to T-bol and doesn't aromatise so it would be well suited for either.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Sorry Bootleg, I did halodrol-50 and it leaned up my midsection and put a little weight on me (15lbs) I ran a 28day cycle on it and two weeks off and it worked for me. It work for some and not for others. I would use it again but I wouldn't use the Liquid gells I heard they are bunk.
    Last edited by Big BAMA; 11-29-2006 at 10:48 AM. Reason: put a "a" after Halodrol-50
  36. New Member

I think its good for both.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Skinnyfat - what's best for me, bulking or cutting?
    By Lolpingu in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 07:14 PM
  2. What's better for bulking, BCAA or EAA ?
    By Indiana Jones in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 11:43 AM
  3. X-Factor - Better for Bulk or Cut?
    By FrankJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 08:29 PM
  4. The ULTIMATE protein shake for bulking OR cutting
    By timogburn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
  5. Is 1,4-Diol for mass or cuts?