Superdrol (Methasteron) chemical composition???

rooter

Awards
Does anyone know the chemical composition to SD? I've looked online and can't find it anywhere.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are superdrol and legal gears masterdrol the same compund?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
no they aren't , but superdrol and LEGAL GEAR METHYL 1-P suposed to be the same but methyl 1-p is 17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione and 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg 3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg im not sure if it has some milk thistle also.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no they aren't , but superdrol and LEGAL GEAR METHYL 1-P suposed to be the same but methyl 1-p is 17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione and 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg 3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg im not sure if it has some milk thistle also.
-huh aint that some stuff i always thought they were, no the M1-P doesnt i did a cycle and had to buy some milk thistle, but the masterdrol has 550mg of hawthorn berry and milk thistle, not very much

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1p not the same as superdrol..m1-p is a progestin and I dont believe that sd is... legal gear's methyl masterdrol and superdrol are one in the same... mastedrol= 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (10mg), and milk thistle/hawthorne berry complex (350mg). the actives in masterdrol and superdrol read a little different but are the same.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1p not the same as superdrol..m1-p is a progestin and I dont believe that superdrol is... legal gear's methyl masterdrol and superdrol are one in the same... mastedrol= 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (10mg), and milk thistle/hawthorne berry complex (350mg). the actives in masterdrol and superdrol read a little different but are the same.
Bump to this. M1P is most definitely NOT Superdrol. Methyl Masterdrol essentially is.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know the chemical composition to superdrol? I've looked online and can't find it anywhere.
:gotsearch C'mon, there is probably more information on this site than any other about superdrol. Don't be lazy.

There may not be as much info about M1-P here, but it is no where close to the same as superdrol. LG Masterdrol is a superdrol copy.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what i thought but i didnt want to look like a dumb @ss if i was wrong abuot the Masterdrol/Superdrol similarity

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta be the same compound as 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one???

please someone with that chemistry background answer this. I have searched but my caveman brain cant figure it out.

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
we need a "beating a dead horse" smiley icon... so imagine that there is one.. and that I put it here...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have searched. show me where u can find 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta on this site and i will eat my foot. the reason is because i found a site selling this as generic superdrol but im not entirely sure if it is the same. anyone?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
i have searched. show me where u can find 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta on this site and i will eat my foot. the reason is because i found a site selling this as generic superdrol but im not entirely sure if it is the same. anyone?
That's because 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta doesn't really mean much. Who ever is selling it is trying to be discreet about the chemical so as to not draw attention (I'm assuming). The only thing that name tells you is the methyl positions, but not much else. 17beta is a position in the carbon ring structure.

See the attached PDF. This may help you understand steroidal chemical structures. I believe the PDF was created by the knowledgable Klaus.

Attachments

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Yes sir, 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta is superdrol. The compound is too "hot" at this point to be sold under it's commercial name. Sellers are trying to be discreet since the product known as "superdrol" has been ordered off the market by the FDA.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay thanks for all the answers i was just kind of speculating if it was a scam. im gonna pick up some.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay thanks for all the answers i was just kind of speculating if it was a scam. im gonna pick up some.
U gonna get the 1fast400 generic????Cause i was gonna buy some but was wondering the same thing as you

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
you have to watch some of the language used on these orals...i have taken a fair amount of chem in college (and still more to go:() and some of the language that is used is rather odd at times...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes bildo. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

hbs6, so what are you saying? it is?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if superdrol and masterdrol are the same, how come in the warning made by the fda it only shows Superdrol and Methyl -1 p not masterdrol and you can still get masterdrol at a really cheap price?

thats just something i been thinking about. here is the link to the fda news
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/NEW01332.html

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
well the thing is it could be (which I am almost positive that it is) but all of these companies use languages that they want to use. So if its outdated language, or if its written in a less common way (almost like you can make different diagrams of molecules but they could all be the same molecule but they just look different). All i am saying is use caution, but yes from the looks of it thats the same chemical(99% sure).

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if superdrol and masterdrol are the same, how come in the warning made by the fda it only shows Superdrol and Methyl -1 p not masterdrol and you can still get masterdrol at a really cheap price?

thats just something i been thinking about. here is the link to the fda news
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/NEW01332.html
The FDA is always behind on this sort of stuff. Its really sad to know how bad they are at regulating these things. Just think how long it take for these steroids to be recognized as steroids by them. They dont find out until they are on the markey for like 6 months. They have no clue, they need a women like amy shipley to feel like a hero (and not a bored journalist) and get some of it tested...

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
we need a "beating a dead horse" smiley icon... so imagine that there is one.. and that I put it here...
Here you go Pax:

We need to get one of these added to our smiley library.

dd

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
We need to get one of these added to our smiley library.

dd[/QUOTE]

agreed

Growingme

Awards
I actually like this site but im a little tired of the muscle heads who are always ragging down on us regular folks trying to get some info. Ive been thru this site and it is full of contradictions so i dont think anyone with a decent question should get ragged on. If the question isnt "good" enough for you with your 2000 posts maybe you should see about getting a job or a life. We are all just trying to learn. help out or get out of the mans thread.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually like this site but im a little tired of the muscle heads who are always ragging down on us regular folks trying to get some info. Ive been thru this site and it is full of contradictions so i dont think anyone with a decent question should get ragged on. If the question isnt "good" enough for you with your 2000 posts maybe you should see about getting a job or a life. We are all just trying to learn. help out or get out of the mans thread.
Welcome to AM Growing. As you continue to search through the board you will come across an innumerable amount of threads/posts/questions on the exact same topics, and these questions are often times dealt with in this manner. It is not because we are 'meatheads' or ragging on anybody, it's because most of the more knowledgeable people here believe individuals should be able to answer their own basic questions through research BEFORE cycling anabolics. Though I don't feel I should have to defend AM.com to anybody, I just wanted to let you know that this conduct isn't out of malice or being a douche, it's about answering the same questions twelve-thousand times.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM Growing. As you continue to search through the board you will come across an innumerable amount of threads/posts/questions on the exact same topics, and these questions are often times dealt with in this manner. It is not because we are 'meatheads' or ragging on anybody, it's because most of the more knowledgeable people here believe individuals should be able to answer their own basic questions through research BEFORE cycling anabolics. Though I don't feel I should have to defend AM.com to anybody, I just wanted to let you know that this conduct isn't out of malice or being a douche, it's about answering the same questions twelve-thousand times.
the question i asked was not answered here before and if it was i'd like to see a link to it. i always search before i add a useless post that has already been answered.

i understand why people get annoyed by some questions because they have been answered before. people asking questions need to search first and the people answering should search too if they are going to get on someones case about a question that hasnt been answer yet.

some people need advice too..

ok thats enough i think

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, totally, but if someone asks a question that could easily be answered by a quick search, it does get a little frustrating reading the same questions over and over again. If questions get repeated all the time then it gets harder to find specific information.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If questions get repeated all the time then it gets harder to find specific information.
Exactly, and then people like this guy say they searched but couldn't find any info. It's because the original question was answered in a very informative thread two years ago, but has been buried by 1,378 thread asking the same question, which get answered by "search". It's actually kind of ironic.

shortstop1616

Awards
would 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta be the same compound as 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one???

please someone with that chemistry background answer this. I have searched but my caveman brain cant figure it out.

I was a science major in college and took many chemistry and organic chem class and I know for a fact that 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta and 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one are not the same compounds

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a science major in college and took many chemistry and organic chem class and I know for a fact that 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta and 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one are not the same compounds

really....:think:

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

is this same exact same as the original SD?

it is torque by geared up.

also methadrol and m-drol are not the exact same as SD correct? i heard that they are milder? and chemically slightly different