Superdrol (Methasteron) chemical composition???

  1. Registered User
    rooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    110

    Superdrol (Methasteron) chemical composition???


    Does anyone know the chemical composition to SD? I've looked online and can't find it anywhere.

  2. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one
  3. Banned
    Bildo_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    are superdrol and legal gears masterdrol the same compund?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    no they aren't , but superdrol and LEGAL GEAR METHYL 1-P suposed to be the same but methyl 1-p is 17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione and 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg 3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg im not sure if it has some milk thistle also.
  5. Banned
    Bildo_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    no they aren't , but superdrol and LEGAL GEAR METHYL 1-P suposed to be the same but methyl 1-p is 17-hydroxy-6-alpha methyl-ethyletiochalon-3,20 dione and 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg 3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg im not sure if it has some milk thistle also.
    -huh aint that some stuff i always thought they were, no the M1-P doesnt i did a cycle and had to buy some milk thistle, but the masterdrol has 550mg of hawthorn berry and milk thistle, not very much
  6. Registered User
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Goodyear, AZ
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    845

    methyl 1p not the same as superdrol..m1-p is a progestin and I dont believe that sd is... legal gear's methyl masterdrol and superdrol are one in the same... mastedrol= 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (10mg), and milk thistle/hawthorne berry complex (350mg). the actives in masterdrol and superdrol read a little different but are the same.
  7. Registered User
    Siznoyton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    445

    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    methyl 1p not the same as superdrol..m1-p is a progestin and I dont believe that superdrol is... legal gear's methyl masterdrol and superdrol are one in the same... mastedrol= 2a,17a dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (10mg), and milk thistle/hawthorne berry complex (350mg). the actives in masterdrol and superdrol read a little different but are the same.
    Bump to this. M1P is most definitely NOT Superdrol. Methyl Masterdrol essentially is.
  8. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by rooter
    Does anyone know the chemical composition to superdrol? I've looked online and can't find it anywhere.
    C'mon, there is probably more information on this site than any other about superdrol. Don't be lazy.

    There may not be as much info about M1-P here, but it is no where close to the same as superdrol. LG Masterdrol is a superdrol copy.
  9. Banned
    Bildo_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Thats what i thought but i didnt want to look like a dumb @ss if i was wrong abuot the Masterdrol/Superdrol similarity
  10. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    would 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta be the same compound as 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one???

    please someone with that chemistry background answer this. I have searched but my caveman brain cant figure it out.
  11. Pax
    Pax is offline
    Gold Member
    Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    248

    we need a "beating a dead horse" smiley icon... so imagine that there is one.. and that I put it here...
  12. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    i have searched. show me where u can find 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta on this site and i will eat my foot. the reason is because i found a site selling this as generic superdrol but im not entirely sure if it is the same. anyone?
  13. Registered User
    Mass_69's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,550
    Rep Power
    3036

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i have searched. show me where u can find 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta on this site and i will eat my foot. the reason is because i found a site selling this as generic superdrol but im not entirely sure if it is the same. anyone?
    That's because 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta doesn't really mean much. Who ever is selling it is trying to be discreet about the chemical so as to not draw attention (I'm assuming). The only thing that name tells you is the methyl positions, but not much else. 17beta is a position in the carbon ring structure.

    See the attached PDF. This may help you understand steroidal chemical structures. I believe the PDF was created by the knowledgable Klaus.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  14. Registered User
    bigSMokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    141
    Rep Power
    173

    Yes sir, 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta is superdrol. The compound is too "hot" at this point to be sold under it's commercial name. Sellers are trying to be discreet since the product known as "superdrol" has been ordered off the market by the FDA.
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    okay thanks for all the answers i was just kind of speculating if it was a scam. im gonna pick up some.
  16. Banned
    Bildo_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    292
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    okay thanks for all the answers i was just kind of speculating if it was a scam. im gonna pick up some.
    U gonna get the 1fast400 generic????Cause i was gonna buy some but was wondering the same thing as you
  17. Registered User
    Hbs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    346

    you have to watch some of the language used on these orals...i have taken a fair amount of chem in college (and still more to go) and some of the language that is used is rather odd at times...
  18. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    yes bildo. shhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    hbs6, so what are you saying? it is?
  19. Registered User
    Zombie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    AlphaMale Land- Arizona Population 1 xD
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,609
    Rep Power
    2929

    i was wondering if superdrol and masterdrol are the same, how come in the warning made by the fda it only shows Superdrol and Methyl -1 p not masterdrol and you can still get masterdrol at a really cheap price?

    thats just something i been thinking about. here is the link to the fda news
    http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/NEW01332.html
  20. Registered User
    Hbs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    346

    well the thing is it could be (which I am almost positive that it is) but all of these companies use languages that they want to use. So if its outdated language, or if its written in a less common way (almost like you can make different diagrams of molecules but they could all be the same molecule but they just look different). All i am saying is use caution, but yes from the looks of it thats the same chemical(99% sure).
  21. Registered User
    Hbs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie
    i was wondering if superdrol and masterdrol are the same, how come in the warning made by the fda it only shows Superdrol and Methyl -1 p not masterdrol and you can still get masterdrol at a really cheap price?

    thats just something i been thinking about. here is the link to the fda news
    http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2006/NEW01332.html
    The FDA is always behind on this sort of stuff. Its really sad to know how bad they are at regulating these things. Just think how long it take for these steroids to be recognized as steroids by them. They dont find out until they are on the markey for like 6 months. They have no clue, they need a women like amy shipley to feel like a hero (and not a bored journalist) and get some of it tested...
  22. Board Supporter
    diamonddave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    839
    Rep Power
    11431

    Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    we need a "beating a dead horse" smiley icon... so imagine that there is one.. and that I put it here...
    Here you go Pax:




    We need to get one of these added to our smiley library.

    dd
  23. Registered User
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Goodyear, AZ
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    845

    We need to get one of these added to our smiley library.

    dd[/QUOTE]

    agreed
  24. Registered User
    Growingme's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    101

    I actually like this site but im a little tired of the muscle heads who are always ragging down on us regular folks trying to get some info. Ive been thru this site and it is full of contradictions so i dont think anyone with a decent question should get ragged on. If the question isnt "good" enough for you with your 2000 posts maybe you should see about getting a job or a life. We are all just trying to learn. help out or get out of the mans thread.
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by Growingme
    I actually like this site but im a little tired of the muscle heads who are always ragging down on us regular folks trying to get some info. Ive been thru this site and it is full of contradictions so i dont think anyone with a decent question should get ragged on. If the question isnt "good" enough for you with your 2000 posts maybe you should see about getting a job or a life. We are all just trying to learn. help out or get out of the mans thread.
    Welcome to AM Growing. As you continue to search through the board you will come across an innumerable amount of threads/posts/questions on the exact same topics, and these questions are often times dealt with in this manner. It is not because we are 'meatheads' or ragging on anybody, it's because most of the more knowledgeable people here believe individuals should be able to answer their own basic questions through research BEFORE cycling anabolics. Though I don't feel I should have to defend AM.com to anybody, I just wanted to let you know that this conduct isn't out of malice or being a douche, it's about answering the same questions twelve-thousand times.
  26. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Welcome to AM Growing. As you continue to search through the board you will come across an innumerable amount of threads/posts/questions on the exact same topics, and these questions are often times dealt with in this manner. It is not because we are 'meatheads' or ragging on anybody, it's because most of the more knowledgeable people here believe individuals should be able to answer their own basic questions through research BEFORE cycling anabolics. Though I don't feel I should have to defend AM.com to anybody, I just wanted to let you know that this conduct isn't out of malice or being a douche, it's about answering the same questions twelve-thousand times.
    the question i asked was not answered here before and if it was i'd like to see a link to it. i always search before i add a useless post that has already been answered.

    i understand why people get annoyed by some questions because they have been answered before. people asking questions need to search first and the people answering should search too if they are going to get on someones case about a question that hasnt been answer yet.

    some people need advice too..

    ok thats enough i think
  27. Registered User
    Hbs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by Growingme
    I actually like this site but im a little tired of the muscle heads who are always ragging down on us regular folks trying to get some info. Ive been thru this site and it is full of contradictions so i dont think anyone with a decent question should get ragged on. If the question isnt "good" enough for you with your 2000 posts maybe you should see about getting a job or a life. We are all just trying to learn. help out or get out of the mans thread.
    I hear ya, totally, but if someone asks a question that could easily be answered by a quick search, it does get a little frustrating reading the same questions over and over again. If questions get repeated all the time then it gets harder to find specific information.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27062

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbs6
    If questions get repeated all the time then it gets harder to find specific information.
    Exactly, and then people like this guy say they searched but couldn't find any info. It's because the original question was answered in a very informative thread two years ago, but has been buried by 1,378 thread asking the same question, which get answered by "search". It's actually kind of ironic.
  29. Registered User
    shortstop1616's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    159

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    would 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta be the same compound as 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one???

    please someone with that chemistry background answer this. I have searched but my caveman brain cant figure it out.


    I was a science major in college and took many chemistry and organic chem class and I know for a fact that 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta and 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one are not the same compounds
  30. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Hawaii Nei
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,114
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by shortstop1616
    I was a science major in college and took many chemistry and organic chem class and I know for a fact that 2alpha,17 alpha-dimethyl-17beta and 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one are not the same compounds

    really....
  31. Registered User
    Leggo my Ego's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Goodyear, AZ
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,487
    Rep Power
    845

    uhhhhh
  32. Registered User
    Hbs6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    346

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    really....
    lol havent gotten to oraganic yet, thats why i said 99%
  33. Registered User
    qwerty33's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,984
    Rep Power
    1074

    2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

    is this same exact same as the original SD?

    it is torque by geared up.

    also methadrol and m-drol are not the exact same as SD correct? i heard that they are milder? and chemically slightly different
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Real Superdrol (Methasterone) dosage
    By 1976pianoman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:47 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 02:24 PM
  4. Superdrol's Chemical Abstract Services #?
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 02:31 AM
  5. Superdrol Users! Body composition after week 1 and 2?
    By IntensePump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in