Is it OK to stack Diesel Test 2010 w/ Ecdy or PowerFULL?

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I'm ending a 6 week cycle of PowerFULL next week but wanted to start DT tomorrow. I am wondering if it is OK to stack DT w/ PowerFULL for only 1 week? I'm guessing this is fine since USP also sells Trib and other test boosting products and has said it is fine to stack w/ PowerFULL.

Also, I am wondering if anyone knows if DT (or any similar product) would have any interaction with an ecdy products? I am going to start an ecdy product immediately following PowerFULL and plan on running it along w/ DT.

After finishing up my DT/Ecdy cycle, I'm starting Jungle Warfare, but Chuck said definitely not to stack DT w/ Jungle Warfare.

Here is what is in DT 2010:

Thanks.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm ending a 6 week cycle of PowerFULL next week but wanted to start DT tomorrow. I am wondering if it is OK to stack DT w/ PowerFULL for only 1 week? I'm guessing this is fine since USP also sells Trib and other test boosting products and has said it is fine to stack w/ PowerFULL.

Also, I am wondering if anyone knows if DT (or any similar product) would have any interaction with an ecdy products? I am going to start an ecdy product immediately following PowerFULL and plan on running it along w/ DT.

After finishing up my DT/Ecdy cycle, I'm starting Jungle Warfare, but Chuck said definitely not to stack DT w/ Jungle Warfare.

Here is what is in DT 2010:

Thanks.

Couldn't see it being a problem as all the ingredients in your product are in the same plant family as PFull (saponins). They should not have any adverse pharmacokinetic reaction.

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't see it being a problem as all the ingredients in your product are in the same plant family as PFull (saponins). They should not have any adverse pharmacokinetic reaction.

I'm admittedly not too swift w/ chemistry, but do you know why it is not recommended to run JW with a test booster such as the one above?

I've ran the NHA stack (ATD/ActivaTE/RXT) and JW seems quite similar to the NHA stack with a few additional ingredients. And I got solid results.

And DT has Nettle Root as well as other ingredients, so why is it not wise to run that with something like ATD or JW?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I'm admittedly not too swift w/ chemistry, but do you know why it is not recommended to run JW with a test booster such as the one above?

I've ran the NHA stack (ATD/ActivaTE/RXT) and JW seems quite similar to the NHA stack with a few additional ingredients. And I got solid results.

And DT has Nettle Root as well as other ingredients, so why is it not wise to run that with something like ATD or JW?
I have no idea what is in JW, so I couldn't really make that assertion. I am also too lazy to go find out. :D

DCbuilder

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea what is in JW, so I couldn't really make that assertion. I am also too lazy to go find out. :D
No problem:

Mormordica Chirantia Extract
We use a specific dual extraction/standardization process that allows us to use both the insulinogenic and non-androgenic AR agonistic fractions unique to a proprietary mormordica chirantia extraction. By doing so, we can foster the hypertrophic event in lean tissue via the two most important mechanisms without the usual negative side effects.

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-1,4,6-trien-3-one-17-ol)
Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back look to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran
We utilize an excellent free testosterone optimizing compound called Conjugated (-)3,4-divanillyl-tetrahydrofuran. This is simply the result of a series of extraction processes performed upon nettle root. Many know of this herb due the anti-aromatase capacity and the studies that show its positive affects upon BHP in men. Some of the nettle extracts also have a positive affect upon the total testosterone to free/active testosterone ratio. More free testosterone means more “active” (as in the part that really matters) testosterone. Nothing really trick here other than it just works better than one would expect. (Nice for a change when something can be simple and effective). Of course, it is all about effective delivery into the body that makes it an asset.

Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract
Hypotrophic-type receptor health and integrity is paramount to lean tissue optimization. In reality modulation is surprisingly dependant upon cAMP stimulation. Without it, receptor activity down-regulation occurs rapidly and the lean mass promoting symbiotic relationship between hormones goes in the toilet. The ALRI Proprietary Conjugated Coleonol Extract supports this need rather well.